+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Makes My Day

Oh....I hope you are all right Fiefer! It's so nice of your husband to handle dinner and the kids.

Makes my day when my doggie is waiting for me at the door! She doesn't always do that, so it's special when she does.

I've got to agree with you Wolf. Dogs and cats have a special knack for making a day complete. Our cats grew up with dogs, so they meet us at the door every night with tails-a-waggin'. Our dogs are so excited to see us they run around snorting and smiling. They lick us and each other and jump up and down, it's pretty funny. It kind of makes you forget about the crappy day you just had.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

my dog greets me every morning by jumping up on the side of the bed (front paws only) just to get a morning hello. in the afternoons, she jumps up to receive her "welcome home" kiss... and she is a persistent little bugger. if she doesn't get a kiss, she'll sulk! i love dogs!!! makes my day most every day!

When my husband gets in the shower in the morning; my dog jumps up on the bed and snuggles inreally close and talks to me. Not actual words ppl. He rrrooorrrraahhs until I get up and go down stairs to let him outside. Then when I let him back in he talks to me a little more as I scratch his back and ears. The only other time he talks to me is when he wants something and I am not getting it fast enough. Makes you wonder who trained who here, huh?

labtech
    It makes my day when tvjunkie kisses me bye when he leaves for work!

It makes my day to go upstairs and see how peaceful and beautiful the boys are before they wake up!!

when it's friday at 5 o'clock!

g'nitey all!

Going home for the weekends for some much needed down time.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    When I wake up thinking I have to go to work and it's really Sunday!!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234