+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Makes My Day

Makes my day when one of my godchild sends me emails telling me how her day has been.

Makes my day when I don't feel rushed and I can post all I want on the board

*He! He! I'm trying to get my count up too. Have to catch up with the rest of you guys!

Makes my day when payday falls on a monday or tuesday and the company still pays my husband on the friday before. Hehe! I am going shopping! Already ordred fromtwo stores online. Made my day!

makes my day when the aspirin works on my headache.

however, i have no such luck today.

UHG sher! I hate headaches. Feel better!

Yesterday my kids made my day.
    The oldest left for 4 hours to hang at his friendís house. The other two pulled a "While You Were Out" and rearranged and cleaned his room. Even asked me questions so my son could win extra prizes for his room!
    This might be seen as bad by some people as my oldest is 16, but he is atypical when it comes to his room. He could not care less who is in there and going through what!
    He LOVED his "new" room and the other two were so happy
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Makes my day when my whole family gets together for a meal, like we did yesterday. My parents are visiting from Alaska (first time we've seen them in over a year), and my brother and his girlfriend came up from Denver. We had a big BBQ and had to bring up the card table to fit all of us. It was great. My 5-month-old even behaved in his high chair through most of the meal.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

awww paulie, that sounds great!

we did the family get together this weekend, too!

my parents live in a one bedroom cabin in the country and we crammed both my parents, my brother, his wife and their 2 children and my other brother, his wife and their 3 children, as well as my boyfriend and me and some jerk guy that's a friend of my dad's into the place! it was hysterical! 2 people drug in lawn furniture to sit on!! it was nice getting together, though my oldest jerkoff of a brother and his wife and kids decided to sit it out even though we rarely all get the opportunity to get together. in spite of that, it was nice

Bubble baths make my day. VERY rare for me, as my 8-person bath is a shower thingie. Love when I have time to go home on a weekend for some peace.

Looking at photos of my grandparents (they lives in VA) or better yet, talking to them by phone.

Talking to my sister, Hayley, 15. When she was younger we never got along, but now we're best friends in the making. ABSENCE truly does make the heart grow fonder.

It makes my day when I receive emails from my oldest and dearest friend that I don't get to see very much anymore. He absolutely cracks me up, so I have little fits of chuckling all day long.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

Makes my day every day that I do not fall in the bathtub! Today was not that day!

Made my day when my husband offered to pick up dinner and let me go to bed early when he heard of my fall. Vicodin and a warm bed...here I come!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast