+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Makes My Day

Sher, he doesn't want to skip that kind of workout, I'm sure. And if he did mean that, I doubt it would make your day.

I can imagine how happy that would make your dad, Feifer. I just gobble up any attention lavished on my by my kids.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Every time I see my dad we hug and scratch each others back. That makes my day!

Makes my day when I shoot under 90 on the golf course. Heck, it makes my day when I beat my father-in-law, who I play at least once a week.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Makes my day when the pup runs to greet me when I come home and then wanders around the house until Mr. B gets home so he can finally relax knowing that his herd his back where we belong
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

ahhh, dogs are great!!!

it's the simple things....

Makes my day when my husband and I are spending some much needed time alone together and we get to laughing silly sbout anything. You know the kinda laughter that has you gasping for breath and wiping away tears and holding your sides and then five minutes later asking, what were we laughing at anyway? It is about time for another laugh fest! How about you?

agentcarver
    Makes my day when the trumpets:

- Don't tune up by playing "When the saints go marching in" off key, at triple time
    - Don't put their feet on their cases... THEY AREN'T FOOTRESTS! (I point at them, and say "FOOT" when they do.. it works)
    - Play their parts perfectly
    - Don't empty their spit valves all over each other and call it a "Water Fight"
    - Don't pour their valve oil down the sink/Out the window/into the concertmaster's hair/down the back of the guidance counsellor's dress (It happened.)
    - Don't come in with "My dog jumped on my trumpet... On my balcony... With a knife... and that's why it'll cost you upwards of a thousand dollars to have it fixed... Can I have another one?"

and I'm sure this will all happen... Eventually.

Makes my day when:

My mom calls just to say she loves me. We've always been close.

My bf leaves notes all over my dorm.

Watching football.

IMing people I rarely get to see in person.

Makes my day to get a little note inthe mail from a friend or family. Except for bills and catalogues my mailbox is empty. I better start writing cute little notes to ppl. Hehe!

Makes my day everytime when my sister, who is also my best friend, calls me long-distance just to have a chat.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast