+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Most annoying commercial characters

We have a local radio commercial for a Ford dealership and the voiceover is a girl saying she's Daisy Duke Jr.

Her voice is clearly a young girl and I'm thinking the whole time - this dealership is using a young girl, calling herself Daisy Duke Jr., to market to an adult client base.

I will never buy a vehicle from that dealership. Never.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    That Vaseline lotion commercial with all of the hands and the annoying tongue-flicking sound effects.

Those disgusting Pepto Bismol commercials with the giant mythological characters doing the diarrhea dance, or whatever they're supposed to be doing. Enough, already!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I agree-Pepto Bismol should steer away from the diarrhea and maybe go towrd the wonderful taste!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2182487;
    I actually said the one ordering the roast duck in my original post, but I was remember that line and him, but he's the one who actually says "I don't have much of an appetite, thank you" to the waiter. But yup, it's the roast duck commercial, according to Thomas himself.

[FA edit]

Now that I just watched that video again, the voice is so recognizable as Richard Thomas, I wish I'd been smart enough to catch that the first time I saw it.
    I have to go find it to hear him again!! Thanks

My husband swore one of them was Val Kilmer....

I currently cannot stand the BMW commercial with the kids screaming about the present they opened and screaming and screaming. Ugh.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by marybethp;2185363;
    I currently cannot stand the BMW commercial with the kids screaming about the present they opened and screaming and screaming. Ugh.
    That commercial makes me want to bite their faces. But what really sucks is that it is shown every damn commercial break. I'm not a fan of kids to begin with, but this just pushes me over the edge.

I can't stand the Head-on commercials where they repeat the same line over and over again, then someone comes on and says they can't stand their commercials.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Gwyneth Paltrow in the Estee Lauder "the breeze on my skin" commercial. Ick. She annoys me.

Is it wrong that I kind of love the Burger King? Yes, he's creepy looking, but he cracks me up. I can't help but laugh every time I see the one where he appears on the back of the bike after going through the tunnel. Good stuff.

And like Nilesgirl said earlier, I'm so over the M&Ms.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I'm in the group that the Burger King creeps out.
    I can't even watch commercials he is in. just go away.

I'm also getting tired of Jared (subway)

+ Reply to Thread