+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253 LastLast

Thread: Most annoying commercial characters

MRD

Re: Most annoying commercial characters

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3481424;
    I think it is now a given that every character on a "male enhancement" commercial is annoying!!
    The female on this one is equally annoying.

It's just an annoying commercial all the way around and I swear they play it constantly.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Does anyone else live in an area where they run commercials for Pawn America? They get on my last nerve, the owner guy who is always in them is just so annoying! Especially the one where he acts like his kid is a ventriloquist dummy.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3482751;
    Does anyone else live in an area where they run commercials for Pawn America? They get on my last nerve, the owner guy who is always in them is just so annoying! Especially the one where he acts like his kid is a ventriloquist dummy.
    I hate them!! And what exactly is the kids name? Egmo?? I always think I'm hearing it wrong.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

The commercial for the child locator. The mom is in the park with her son and a stroller. The son disappears and she grabs the locator and runs off to find him....leaving the stroller. Isn't there a baby in the stroller? Should you not take it with you as well?

The first few times I saw that commercial, I was wondering if there was some sort of "child locator" out on the market! Took me a few times to realize it is a battery commercial!

And yeah, what about the kid in the stroller? :LOL

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3481357;
    THe annoying couple on the Extenze commercials talking about how much "fun" they're now having.
    Or, "do you want to increase the size of that certain part of the male anatomy", or "make you larger"...seriously, it's not a word you can't say on television. Will the censor board suddenly consider "penis" to be a swear word? Those commercials are so wrong I want to scream.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3481424;
    I think it is now a given that every character on a "male enhancement" commercial is annoying!!
    I think "Smilin' Bob" is funny -- maybe he makes me laugh because he's such a caricature and reminds me of someone right after whatever.

But the Extenze "fun" couple -- bleccchhhh. I just find them creepy. (Maybe because they take themselves so seriously; maybe it's the way they say the word "fun"? )
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

MRD

Ellen, they are creeepy and it is the way they say "fun", when you know what they really mean.........
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3482771;
    I hate them!! And what exactly is the kids name? Egmo?? I always think I'm hearing it wrong.
    I have heard that one where he said the kid's name! I guess I thought he was joking or something because that is what it sounded like he said...

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3484590;
    I have heard that one where he said the kid's name! I guess I thought he was joking or something because that is what it sounded like he said...
    At first I thought he was saying, "Big Mo", but the more I hear it the more it sounds like "Egmo", or whatever. Maybe he just has enunciation issues.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread