+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Most annoying commercial characters

I like the zoom zoom phrase. Not so much the kid, but the phrase.

I like the Mac/PC commercials. True and accurate portrayal. Simply put.

I dislike the new Splash gum commercial with the skinny guy in his underwear cowboy dancing in boots. When he pops a gum, everyone gets splashed with water. Same as the previous one with the bus stop. At least make the guy a bit handsome. He's soooo anorexic. Not flattering. Does not make me want to buy the gum at all. At least they aren't using an anorexic girl in her underwear. That would be worse.

I really dislike the sillly feminine products commercials. The new tampon one with girls dancing in white, for the ones that expand width ways and the colorful girls dancing with full skirts for the tampons that expand like a tulip.
    Stupid.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I hate the new Gain commercial with the wife dancing with the laundry basket. How stupid is that commercial. And can I just say that the first couple of Subway commercials with whats-his-face were cute but I'm getting tired of his face and his stupid voice. "And now dinnnaaa!" "Subway! Eat Fresssssh." Enough already!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I dont like the one with the guy dancing and shaking the cow. With sean paul playing in the background I believe. It just gets more and more annoying the more i see it.
    One time I rocked so hard it killed a man

The difficulties in life are intended to make us better, not bitter.

Theres a new Taco Bell commercial where 3 office workers are trying a new crunchy burrito and one guy says, "Don't let Dave know. You know he always has to be the "fun" guy." Then Dave comes in and he's a clown with an annoying horn. I hate that one!!! and they're playing it during every commercial break.

And I agree about the shaking cow commercials. I hate those too but seems like everyone I know likes them.

I have yet to see that one. But I'm a little tired of the "It's good to go" commercials. Oh, and the gum commercials with the animated guys. Can't think of what gum it is now but the first one shows this animated guy and how cool he'd be with the ladies if he chewed this one particular gum. "sha sha" or something like that. I think it's for Eclipse? Those animated guys are annoying and creepy. I love the one with the cows though. Cow: Say it again. Bull: Cows rule Cow: And why do cows rule?? Bull: Because they are the farm masters. Cow: Do you think cows are pretty? Bull: Yes. Cow: Yes, what? Bull: Yes I think cows are pretty. Cow: *gasp* Do you want to marry a cow? Bull: Can we just have our ball back. And then the cow kicks the ball and it goes clear across the field and the bull says "Okay, she's on our team." I absolutely love that commercial.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Most of Carl's Jr. they're a hamburger chain here on the West coast also called Hardy's....

They've had some gross ones over the years. The new commercials are men shaking cows so their "milk supply" shakes....

it's the most stupid commercial I've seen.....this is to advertise their new milkshakes....not even funny.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

I hate all of those "upset stomach, diarrhea, etc" commercials where they have a group of people (office workers, kids in a school play) rubbing their bellies, butts, etc and dancing to that stupid song.

Premium Member
    I can't stand the gum commercials (I can't think of the name) where the blonde girl with the British accent comes on and says, "dirty mouth?".

I dislike Geico with Little Richard, Charo, Burt Bacharach, etc. I wish they would stick with the gecko or the 'I just saved a bunch of money on my car ins., etc.'
    Also, Pepto-Bismol where there are some hip-hop guys rapping about upset stomach and diarrhea.
    I can't stand the annoying 'ooh whoo ooh whoo whoo' on the Vonage commercials.
    Pretty much all of the Direct TV and Dish Network ones. Especially the one with the Chris Farley lookalike saying 'You look like a baby. Get in my belly, etc.'
    The most annoying to me is some kind of Katrina relief or something. I'm not sure exactly what it's for, because I either change the channel or mute the sound when it comes on. It is some sort of blues type singer, (Aaron Neville maybe?) droaning on in like an extremely loud moan. The worst thing is that no matter what station this commercial is on, it's volume seems to me about 5 times as loud as the previous program or commercial.

This just got onto my list because I've reached maximum limit: any FRIGGIN' commercial where there is a "Bride or Groom or Bride and Groom" that are running, jumping into swimming pools or leaping off of a pier into the ocean!!!

Anyone who has ever been involved in a wedding where more than $500 bucks was spent KNOWS that no bride, no matter HOW drunk, is going to ruin her wedding gown by getting it sopping wet....NOR...is she planning on heading to the reception wearing 60-100 pounds of soaked silk!

Running brides, not even Julia Roberts, do NOT LOOK COOL hauling ass down a street, bouquet in hand, veil billowing behind them and they look even LESS COOL looking like a bag of wet laundry after leaping into the Deep.

Obviously, only MEN think of shooting these commercials; I'd like to talk to the models who had to be winched out of a pool with a Maytag's worth of fabric clinging to her.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

+ Reply to Thread