+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 53 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Most annoying commercial characters

Re: Most annoying commercial characters

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;2940822;
    Gawd. Has anyone seen the new commercials for Edge shaving cream? I saw one the other night that advertised a new scent - the "scent" was represented by hundreds of little tiny women who then proceeded to jet-pack up into the guy's nostrils. And if that wasn't weird enough, they began dancing and partying once they got up there.

Seriously, who comes up with this crap?
    Saw that one and dropped my jaw. Guess it worked on getting my attention.

I could truly live with never seeing another Mac / PC idiots commercial. That stupid piano diddy drives me insane. I'm done with both of those idiot actors (although the PC guy makes me laugh occasionally on Jon Stewart). Still, enough already!
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Quote Originally Posted by BrandiB73;2954077;
    I could not agree more!!! He totally creeps me out! Anytime one of those BK commercials come on, I look away. My fiance laughs at me each and every time. But, I can't help it. He is CREEPY!!!!
    I hate the creepy, shiny BK guy......why does he need to look like that?? Have you tried the new loaded steakhouse burger? There are mashed potatoes on there! Hated it.
    CYA

Okay. Has anyone seen the new Marshall's commercial where some girl is walking through the park and everyone starts stamping their feet to a perfect rhythm as she walks past them??? Will someone please please PLEASE explain the point of this ad to me?? I'm usually good at figuring out the point of ads but this one just escapes me.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I can't stand the Geico lizard or the cavemen.

Here's a new one. That annoying screaming kid for the Six Flags commercials. They start out showing something only moderately fun and give it one flag. Enter annoying boy head screaming "ONE FLAG!" Cut to people on some thrill rides at Six Flags. Enter annoying boy head again sreaming "Six Flags! More Flags More Fun!!!" I want to hit him every time it comes on!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

MRD

I'm really hating the Quizno's people that eat the $5 bill. It's just so disgusting.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I hate the Alltel My Circle commercials where they have the geeks playing the other phone companies and the wizard guy. It was funny the first time but how about we try a new ad campaign now?

I hate that Quizno's one too, it turns my stomach and its just so poorly edited and produced.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3036322;
    I'm really hating the Quizno's people that eat the $5 bill. It's just so disgusting.
    me too!! it's bad enough to think about how many germs are on those pieces of paper, but then someone eats it? stupid stupid campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3036073;
    Here's a new one. That annoying screaming kid for the Six Flags commercials. They start out showing something only moderately fun and give it one flag. Enter annoying boy head screaming "ONE FLAG!" Cut to people on some thrill rides at Six Flags. Enter annoying boy head again sreaming "Six Flags! More Flags More Fun!!!" I want to hit him every time it comes on!
    I almost threw something at the TV the other night with this one, but since the set is only a year old, I decided not to.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3036649;
    I almost threw something at the TV the other night with this one, but since the set is only a year old, I decided not to.
    Pull an Elvis and shoot the tv!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread