+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 53 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Most annoying commercial characters

The commercial that is currently driving me bonkers is the one that starts with the song that goes "I-I say and so say I." I don't even know what it is for, but it gets played several (hundred) times a night. The song and the singer's voice just annoy me.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;2293778;
    The commercial that really annoys me is the one for Boniva - the pill for osteoporosis. Sally Field says her friend has to "set aside time once a week to take her osteoporosis medication" like it's some big ginormous ordeal. Give me a break - how long does it take to take a pill? I take meds twice a day and it takes maybe 5 seconds.
    That's Sally Field?? I didn't recognize her. The first time I saw that ad my jaw just dropped open – her friend's life is in abject disarray because she has to take a pill… once a week?! If that's the worst thing she has to deal with in her life, she should consider herself the most blessed human in history. And then get off her butt and start sharing her good fortune wit those less fortunate!
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

LOL this has probably been said before, but the HEAD ON girl voice, OMG that is sooo annoying lol everyone, even the commercial makes fun of that commercial (there was a commercial of the product saying the product is good but the commercial is annoying) it is!

Re: Most annoying commercial characters

Has anyone seen this one yet? There are two boys eating berries 'n cream flavored Starburst. A man dressed like Little Lord Fauntleroy comes up to them and dances a jig while singing an old ditty about loving berries and cream.
    He's so creepy, he must be the Burger King's brother.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen;2328580;
    Has anyone seen this one yet? There are two boys eating berries 'n cream flavored Starburst. A man dressed like Little Lord Fauntleroy comes up to them and dances a jig while singing an old ditty about loving berries and cream.
    He's so creepy, he must be the Burger King's brother.
    "Berries and Cream! Berries and Cream! I'm a little lad who loves berries and creeeeaaaam!" I must admit that commercial is rather annoying.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I really, intensely dislike the new Burger King commercial and that stupid King isn't even in it.

Sponge-Bob No Pants. that is about as awful a commercial as I have ever seen.

I really dislike the commercial, Verizon I think, about texting. The one with the little girl talking to her mother in text speak. When she says "IDK, my BFF Jill?"...the look on her face and her snotty tone makes me want to smack her. If my child talked to me like that she would be so grounded that she wouldn't see the light of day for weeks.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;2357783;
    I really dislike the commercial, Verizon I think, about texting. The one with the little girl talking to her mother in text speak. When she says "IDK, my BFF Jill?"...the look on her face and her snotty tone makes me want to smack her. If my child talked to me like that she would be so grounded that she wouldn't see the light of day for weeks.
    I'm with you, dagwood
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

MRD

Any of the Oxyclean commericals. That has to be the most annoying man in the entire world and he has to SHOUT. I mute the tv.

I hate to say that I like oxyclean and I wish I didn't because of the commercials. They are horrible.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

I don't like the texting commercial mainly because I don't understand the initials. I just found out (after all the years with Paris Hilton and her various BFF's) that BFF stands for "best friends forever" and not "best female friend".

+ Reply to Thread