+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Most annoying commercial characters

I agree they are funny, but they are getting old. And I always feel so sorry for the poor PC.

*thinks of when he needed surgery...*

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2240510;
    Whenever I hear those commercials, I think about Subway.
    Ok..let me show my stupidity here for a second....when you are talking about Jared are you not talking about the guy from Subway or is it some other completely different commercial???? If it is, then I feel like a big dummy because I've been thinking all along you were talking about the Subway guy!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

move over Bama....I have been thinking all along that it is the Jared dude from the Subway commercial too!

Enquiring minds want to know!

Yes, the Jared I was speaking of was the jewelry store commercials. Everyone going gaga because some fool went to Jared. "Oooooh, he went to Jared. He went to Jared"
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2240711;
    Ah I see...naturally there's not a store in the entire state of Alabama....why does that not surprise me???
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I see there are two stores in NY....both 200+ miles away from me. No wonder I have never heard of them.

At least now we will be in the know BB and know that this Jared is not the Subway Jared!

I saw a Jared (jewelry) store ad with ballroom dancers. They looked like one of the professional couples from Dancing With the Stars but I couldn't be sure.
    The current Subway commercial with Jared and Tony Stewart is pretty good. I think Tony has lost some weight so maybe he eats Subway too. Sounds like his gas man needs to eat the Jared Subway diet. They could not find a uniform to fit him today for the Duel 125s.

See Tony Stewart is the one Nascar driver I can't stand! When I saw that commercial, I'm like "Of all the Nascar drivers they could've done this commercial with, WHY did they have to choose him???"
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Okay. Just saw another one that I forgot how much I really hate hate HATE them. The stupid Burger King Whopper Jr. commercials where the father and son are dressed in stupid Whopper costumes. They are sooooo lame!

+ Reply to Thread