+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Most annoying commercial characters

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    i liked the first caveman one where he's at the airport and sees the ad on the wall ... his look of frustration/disgust was funny. and the one with the therapist when he says his mom is calling and he'll put her on speaker makes me laugh ... but the rest of the caveman ones are boring. i never did understand the one where they're at the restaurant.

That Geico one with the caveman at the airport wasn't actually the first one, it was about the 4th or 5th one in the caveman series.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2234346;
    That Geico one with the caveman at the airport wasn't actually the first one, it was about the 4th or 5th one in the caveman series.
    ha! figures ... it's either the first one they showed in our area or i just never paid attention to them before!

Saw the Hardees one again where the girl takes a bite of the burger then slouches down, changes the channel to a sports game, and says "dude, pull my finger." Grrrrrrr.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Okay. I'm so annoyed with the stupid Jared commercials. Everyone going gaga because some fool went to Jared. Who cares??! So stupid! And I'm tired of the dumb Comcast commercials. The latest one shows a man getting on a bus and he tries to shove a quarter up the driver's nostrils. The blurb about Comcast is "Don't pay through the nose". LAME!!!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

^Oh lol! that is strue. "He went to Jared!" I'm like, "what is the big deal about going to Jared." I mean who goes there anyway. I'm also SUPER annoyed by the Mac and PC commercials. They're so racist!

I don't know why you think the Mac PC commercials are racist but I do agree that they're getting a little annoying.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I mean racist against PCs, lol. Not people!

Ok that makes more sense.
    I love the mac pc commercials. They some of my favorites right now. I love the newest one.
    "You are coming to a sad realization. Cancel or allow?"

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2240456;
    Okay. I'm so annoyed with the stupid Jared commercials. Everyone going gaga because some fool went to Jared.
    Whenever I hear those commercials, I think about Subway.

+ Reply to Thread