+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Worst case scenario

My favorite pointer, which I may put into effect as early as this evening:

4: Don't sleep in your bed If you do happen to reside in a rural area, construct a dummy of yourself and put it in your bed every night. You should sleep in the basement. Important: be sure to include an anus on your dummy. That's what they'll be looking for.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

This thread is hilarious! Not at all what I was expecting...

I think my neighbor was an alien. Everyday of the year (except when it was snowing) she would squat down in her yard and pick up leaves and throw them in a bucket. Every other day she used the same bucket to wash her house by hand with a washcloth. Very strange behavior. She passed away a couple of years ago, or should I say, she went home.

Also, don't forget to never chop off an aliens fingers with a butcher knife ala "signs". They will come back to abduct your youngest son.

Originally posted by glennajo
    or should I say, she went home.
    No doubt she was laden with data from her lengthy stay, as well.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Speaking of weekly world news....did I ever mention that I know several people that have appeared in that rag?

Seriously, I used to work with a guy that knew someone at the paper and they would pay him and his buddies each $50-$100 just to use them in photos.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Fogey
    You know I recall that most ET's have legs of some sort therefore, there must be a 'crotch' so wouldn't that be a sensitive area? Could I just think about kicking them there too? And if they have multiple legs then maybe they have multiple crotches.. ??? hmmmmm ....
    Of course the Men in Black always use a laser thingy..

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Love your campfiregirl !

Maybe aliens have things in diferent places FG, otherwise that is the area I'd go for too.
    Did anyone see MIB2? Micheal Jackson played an alien, and I'm convinced he really is one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123