+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6765Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

MRD

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I heard from my friend today and Harold has been calling his daughter all day leaving nasty messages on her phone saying she made him look bad on national tv last night.

I told her that I know several people that watched it last night who know none of the people involved and thought Harold made his own self look bad through no fault of his daugher or her mother. He is a piece of work.

What father does that? Well I guess you all got a good view of the kind of person he is, so I guess that's a rhetorical question.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I firmly believe in what goes around comes around. It might not be today, it might not be tomorrow, but it will come around!

Karma has this way of shall we say biting one in the ass?

I definitely believe in Karma

MRD

Harold's too stupid to know when karma finally gets him.

I imagine that his karma will be a gigantic lightning bolt from out of nowhere and it will seek him out. Either that or spontaneous combustion. (wow-I don't mean to sound so evil today-I must not have had my ovaltine this morning!)

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3142606;
    Once again, I turn to you guys for help with the name of something. I always have a 1 liter 33.8 fl. oz (1 qt. 1.8 oz.) bottle of water at my fingertips. It is usually thawing, and nice and cold. I have this wrap-thingy around it that seals with a velcro seam, and has a double-looped strap by which it can be carried; mine is cat-themed. I want to find another one (this one was a gift), but I don't know what this wrap-thing is called. It keeps the water cold for a long time. I need some help with a name for this product so that I can do a google search. Anybody got a product name?
    Arctic Zone - Hydration

Is this similar? Now is a good time of year to find them. Look at your Target type store with the school lunch boxes.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

i haven't watched the primetime show yet, but it's on the dvr waiting for me. i'll watch it this weekend.

as for karma? i saw a saying once "karma can be a bigger bitch then i'll ever need to be."

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3142606;
    Once again, I turn to you guys for help with the name of something. I always have a 1 liter 33.8 fl. oz (1 qt. 1.8 oz.) bottle of water at my fingertips. It is usually thawing, and nice and cold. I have this wrap-thingy around it that seals with a velcro seam, and has a double-looped strap by which it can be carried; mine is cat-themed. I want to find another one (this one was a gift), but I don't know what this wrap-thing is called. It keeps the water cold for a long time. I need some help with a name for this product so that I can do a google search. Anybody got a product name?
    I know this one is smaller, but it's a start. Hope it helps.

CamelBak Insulated Water Bottle Sleeve - 25 oz. from REI.com

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;3144755;
    i haven't watched the primetime show yet, but it's on the dvr waiting for me. i'll watch it this weekend.

as for karma? i saw a saying once "karma can be a bigger bitch then i'll ever need to be."
    I'd like to have that on a t-shirt.

As for Harold, he's too busy blaming everyone else for him not acting to save that girl. He's never been able to see that his problems are usually with him and not others. But his day will come and he's dealing daily with the fallout from his actions, but he's too busy blaming it on his daughter right now.

I have met a lot of idiots in my day, but I can honestly say, I have never met a bigger idiot/jerk than he is.

I just hope that it is a big lightening bolt from the sky like famita said.

+ Reply to Thread