+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6938Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3139795;
    Rattus, I'm in agreement that you should see a medical doctor before the chiropactor.
    Unfortunately, I know for a fact that this is a cluster headache and I know that I won't get any immediate relief from the doctor. About ten years ago, though, I went to a chiropractor when I was going through a series of headaches (I am by nature a headachey person) that I hadn't identified as cluster headaches - had never even heard of them - and I did get relief from the pain. If tomorrow's appointment and the tea tree oil I slathered on my face don't do any good, I will definitely head to the doctor.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Please let us know how it turns out, something definitely seems "off". I will have my fingers crossd for ya.

Im sorry your having headaches Ive only had a few really bad headaches in my life. Something I have been dealing with for about a week though, that I found out today is apparently a pinched siatic nerve, I was having severe pain in the back of my leg, and I would never think it had something to do with my back, but my grandma told me it most likely was, so I talked to a chiropracter and sure enough...its awful, and it makes it painful to sit up for long periods of time
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by srs_in_Oregon;3140295;
    Im sorry your having headaches Ive only had a few really bad headaches in my life. Something I have been dealing with for about a week though, that I found out today is apparently a pinched siatic nerve, I was having severe pain in the back of my leg, and I would never think it had something to do with my back, but my grandma told me it most likely was, so I talked to a chiropracter and sure enough...its awful, and it makes it painful to sit up for long periods of time
    I've had sciatica and it's awful. My husband who has had a shattered elbow, fractured skull and broken pelvis says that having sciatica is more painful than all that.

I hope they can alleviate the pain. I was told to j ust stay in bed and take it easy. Hope you are back on your feet soon.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I just watched the Early Show while I drank my coffee and they had two experts on about how to live a happy, healthy, long life and one thing they agreed on was that you need a supportive circle of friends... not 100 people on your facebook, but people you can go to when you've had a bad day or are facing a problem and want advice. So my hat is off to all my friends here who have supported me through a lot of bad times, and cheered with the good. I do consider you my friends. Thanks!
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3140344;
    I've had sciatica and it's awful. My husband who has had a shattered elbow, fractured skull and broken pelvis says that having sciatica is more painful than all that.

I hope they can alleviate the pain. I was told to j ust stay in bed and take it easy. Hope you are back on your feet soon.

Sciatica is the worse. Pain down the leg, numb foot, can't bend the leg as much as the other, walking up ramps is next to impossible, need to use steps even though it hurts.....

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3140410;
    Sciatica is the worse. Pain down the leg, numb foot, can't bend the leg as much as the other, walking up ramps is next to impossible, need to use steps even though it hurts.....
    yup! thats it exactly I wake up at 5am every morning with my leg throbbing..take pain meds but nothing seems to work...its been 8 days now and it just seems to get worse...the numbness just started...my leg gets numb for a bit..I was camping all week last week, with siatica..not fun..

Im also a big baby, did you notice lol
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

Here's a question for those of you who take, give, or pay for music lessons--I got a newsletter from my piano teacher that says that for the next school year, she wants to collect the full years' tution at the very start of the year (September 1st), or in the alternative, to collect a stack of post-dated checks (one for each month) at the start of the year. That strikes me as very odd, and a voice teacher that I know says she's never heard of someone collecting more than a month (or rarely, two months) in advance. Her stated reason is to decrease the amount of time that she spend with bookkeeping, but damn! The question (mentioned so long ago ) is whether anyone has had a similar experience. Is it common practice, unheard of, or something in between??
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

I don't take music lessons, but that sounds ridiculous to me Newf. The bookkeeping isn't going to change with the post dated checks. What the hell?
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

I have to agree with Mariner here -- post-dated checks still have to be cashed each month!!! Duh.... Sounds absolutely ridiculous to me... I wouldn't agree to that - it would make my own personal bookkeeping a mess (right, as though it isn't that way already )

+ Reply to Thread