+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5671Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Premium Member
    The links are about the same size as a bratwurst.

Mudah, just ask someone in the meat department to point out Italian sausage to you.It's usually not with the smokes sausage and breakfast sausage, but in the meat case. About the only stores that don't have it, even here in West B.F. Ga, are the little country groceries.
    Rosiedog, like everyone else, I haven't been posting as much as usual due to problems navigating around the site, plus many days lately I haven't had a lot to add anyway. That's in addition to the fact that I've already cut back on online time in general. However, I for one have not gone missing! Well, ok, I'll be missing for about 10 days starting next Wednesday, but that's because of a vacation!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/faq.php?faq=board_rules#faq_mo d_writer

It is about half way down under "How do I become a Mod / Writer / Forum Assistant?"
    When trying to pull up this page, it stated "Not Found". Any other suggestions? Really appreciate you responding to my post!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    When trying to pull up this page, it stated "Not Found". Any other suggestions? Really appreciate you responding to my post!
    Here's what it says:
    Moderators will always appear with their name in red, bold-faced type. Writers will always appear with their name in blue, bold-faced type. Forum Assistants will always appear with their name in orange. We are working to provide a list of the Writers and Forum Assistants with responsibilities, and hope to make this list available in each forum.
    It is in the FAQ:Site rules section.
    http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...faq_mod_writer

Thank you!!! Your link works for me! Don't know what was going on with the previous link, but I do appreciate the attempted help.

Thanks for getting me to the right info, Unklescott. (not to slight you, dagwood!) Appreciate your time.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

By the way, I was at a "drive-up" ATM, and there was this elderly gentleman looking confused. Since he wasn't moving too quickly, I got out of my car and approached him since I knew something was wrong. He handed me his card, and told me that he didn't know what to do. He proceeded to give me his password and told me what he wanted to do. I did it, and gave him his money and a little lecture about never doing this (giving somebody his info) again. I'm just glad it was me (not to be bragging). I probably should have called the police.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    Oh, of course i wont be refunding any type of money until i receive the item(brand new Modem). The person however, is asking that i refund the final buying amount with the shipping included and that's is just NOT going to happen. And on top of that pay for return shipment which again is not going to happen. Im responsible only for the amount paid for the item, not for the amount of shipment. I'd be a fool if as a seller and frequent buyer did what he wanted. I've returned/exchanged at least 1 or 2 items and i always pay for return shipping. I might not be that big of a deal, but im not going to do it. This person had since the beginning of Aug. to contact me but didn't. He said that the item wasnt received until last week but usps is saying it arrived 3 days after i sent it(priority mail) which tells me he's either making it up or lying. if you're wondering why you haven't received an item, you ask, right? he's lucky im even answering any message since i have a no return policy on brand new items.

Damn right.

The item is brand new, never used and in box with everything that came with it. The person is saying the modem didnt work with whatever provider they had which led him to deduce that the item arrived DOA.
    I agree, it sounds like he's trying to lie his way out of the deal. He either has a case of buyer's remorse or else he found it cheaper and wants to save himself a buck - but if it's brand new in the box then I doubt that it was DOA. If you stated a no return policy then I don't think you owe him a thing. Especially since you have proof that the item was delivered on time. I would just tell him a big hell no.

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    myrosiedog, I've had a difficult time getting on FORT long enough to post. Between doing a clean sweep of my computer (to rid it of viruses, ads etc.) AND the FORT's server, it's not easy to read the posts, much less write any of my scintillating and exciting prose!
    Queenb, you have such wonderful things to add to the conversation, miss that too. But have a GREAT vacation, where are you going this time?

I've heard a lot of you in a lot of different threads say this, yet I haven't had a problem and let me tell you, my new internet company leaves a LOT to be desired, but apparantly in this part of South Carolina there are 2 choices. Dialup or this company. And I honestly think dialup would be faster. I do believe the cable company is using hamsters in wheels to power their servers.

Anyway, even with my not so great server, I haven't had a problem on the fort. Hmmm. Maybe I'm just lucky.

And yes Lois, I do miss your scintillating and exciting prose!

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    Hey gang, what is sweet Italian sausage? I'm not familiar with that, or where to buy it. I wanted to make some of the soup that I had at Olive Garden the other day and it calls for sweet Italian sausage.
    Oh Muduh, I love that soup and got the recipe a few months ago and made it. Beware it makes enough to feed everyone on the Fort. The 2nd time I made it I cut the recipe in half. But GOOOOOD??? I am now salivating thinking about you making it.
    Last edited by MRD; 09-02-2006 at 09:41 AM.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone View Post
    Amy Lee, I don't know what you sold but I wouldn't give a refund until the item is returned if that's feasible. I could see paying for the return shipping, but the original shipping that the buyer paid is part of the deal they agreed to when they made the purchase and as far as I'm concerned it's non-refundable.
    You are right, can't give money back for something you don't have. The buyer might not pack it well when they send it back....not even sure Amy Lee needs to give a refund....a month is really a long time...
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    What's happened to everybody? This general discussion thread used to be pretty active and lively and lately its been like a ghost town with very few posts and even less regulars and new people posting.

Have you all gone somewhere and not told me? Or is reality tv keeping you all more busy than usual?

Anyway, miss chatting with my fort friends. Come back guys!
    Some of my opinions haven't been very well received lately so I've been laying low.

I've applied for the FORT witness protection program and have a new look via my avatar, but my brilliant, insightful comments (some would say ego-driven, smart-ass, off-topic, obscure-reference, delicate-as-a-sledgehammer comments, but what do they know?) give me away every time.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

+ Reply to Thread