+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6958Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3135500;
    Guilty your honor! I also did the leggings with the shirt/shoulder pads, blazer/shoulder pads!

Wow! how low can you go? Anymore revelations? super-teased up hair? Scrunchies? Leg warmers?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Oh don't get me started! In Jr High I had the super high bangs that looked like I'd run into a wall!! I found it so awesome!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Didn't they call those "mall bangs" once, or am I thinking of something else?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3136003;
    Didn't they call those "mall bangs" once, or am I thinking of something else?
    YES! That's it! I couldn't remember the term.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I had/have the perfect hair for the 80's. Naturally curly, thick..didn't have to do a thing to it just wash and go. I rocked the big hair back in the day.

So funny, I have a picture of my sister and her daughters from 1985 and all 4 of them. Big hair, shoulder pads, print dresses etc. A hoot. I'm going to have to give her a hard time about that next time I see her.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3135963;
    Wow! how low can you go? Anymore revelations? super-teased up hair? Scrunchies? Leg warmers?
    apparantly I can go pretty low. Guilty of all the above. Leg warmers AND the necks cut off my sweatshirts worn over a tank. Oh, yeah, definetly flashdance and let me tell you that leg warmers in Florida are just ridiculous! But I wore them anyway.

Also am guilty of Farrah Fawcett feathered hair and the 3 piece pantsuit and quiana shirts and platform shoes in the 70's.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Hey! Serious question! Does anyone know where I can find some really thick, slouch socks?? To this day, they are still my favorites, and I can't find them anywhere.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3136066;
    Hey! Serious question! Does anyone know where I can find some really thick, slouch socks?? To this day, they are still my favorites, and I can't find them anywhere.
    I still have a pair I can sell you. Seriously!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Only 1??? I've got a sizeable collection of slouch socks, but they are rapidly dying a worn, hole-y death!! I really want lots and lots of pairs. If I'm going to pay for shipping and handling, I want lots in the box! There was a place called Drug Emporium that used to sell the best slouch socks in the world! I think they went out of business...at least they did here. I used to clean out their stock anytime I went there. Thank you for the offer, though. Any store I visit, I always go look at their sock stock....and come away sad.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3136084;
    Only 1??? I've got a sizeable collection of slouch socks, but they are rapidly dying a worn, hole-y death!! I really want lots and lots of pairs. If I'm going to pay for shipping and handling, I want lots in the box! There was a place called Drug Emporium that used to sell the best slouch socks in the world! I think they went out of business...at least they did here. I used to clean out their stock anytime I went there. Thank you for the offer, though. Any store I visit, I always go look at their sock stock....and come away sad.
    prhoshay - I did a quick google search on "Slouch Socks" and came up with a bunch of sites that sell them. Maybe one of those sites will have what you're looking for!
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

+ Reply to Thread