+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5670Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

For us it is Leave it to Beaver or Andy Griffith. He'll put an episode on and I'll say this one again? He'll say, I've not seen this one yet and then I'll say, yes you have! They have a slight conflict with something that in today's age would seem like a belch in life and they solve it, all is better and they live happily ever after!
    Yup, with donuts!!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3133058;
    For us it is Leave it to Beaver or Andy Griffith. He'll put an episode on and I'll say this one again? He'll say, I've not seen this one yet and then I'll say, yes you have! They have a slight conflict with something that in today's age would seem like a belch in life and they solve it, all is better and they live happily ever after!
    I'm a sucker for the Andy Griffith show and Leave it to Beaver.
    One of the local networks here, still shows the Andy Griffith show every afternoon at 4 p.m. While every other channel has Ellen or Oprah on, this one has reruns of Andy Griffith. Me and Waldo love that show. But for Waldo its all about the whistleling. ANd our church actually has a "bible study" group that uses Andy Griffith episodes to teach morality and character. It's actually kind of fun. There is a whole curriculum to go with each episode to be taught and questions to answer about how that relates to Christian living.

There are two movies that play constantly on the cable or premium channels that my husband HAS to watch: Shawshank redepmption and Independence Day. He has watched both so many times that when I even see those movies on the guide, my skin starts to crawl up my body to block my eardrums and my eyes from having to see or hear either movie ever again.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

My son does that with Dumb and Dumber. He knows every single word, song, everything! I sort of want to take the DVD and accidentally roll over it with my car sometimes!
    Yup, with donuts!!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3133087;
    My son does that with Dumb and Dumber. He knows every single word, song, everything! I sort of want to take the DVD and accidentally roll over it with my car sometimes!
    Well, not naming any names, but I "know" someone who can pretty much recite the dialog to Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

Anyone have a guess? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I can recite every word of The Breakfast Club but I don't really watch it anymore!
    Yup, with donuts!!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3133092;
    Anyone have a guess? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
    Hey, that's usually my line!!!!

With me, it's The Producers (the original with Zero Mostel and Gene Wilder), Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein, Rocky Horror, and I'm pretty sure I still know most of the lines from Night of the Living Dead (again, the original black-and-white George Romero one).
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

It's hilarious at my house because I will recite a phrase from a movie and mr buglover just gives me this blank stare like "what?". It's funny in my head!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Oh wait, one more dear husband rant! We will watch a show or a commercial and he'll ask me, "Isn't that ****?" I'll say no honey, he/she was in **** and he will force me to bring up the actor/actress picture on the internet to prove I'm being true. I really know my tv/movie actors/actresses buddy! It's been a long day!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

sigh. One really is the lonliest number.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread