+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5811Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

MRD

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;3131373;
    Rosie making pottery and Newf in his speedo helping from behind... now get THAT out of your head.

You guys need to post a warning. I was laughing so hard, I had to run to the restroom.

That speedo is NOT getting anywhere near me or I will literally be throwing pots! Newf

I'm up for the roadtrip to Unk's restuarant, but I'm fairly certain that I wouldn't be allowed on the Buckeye campus. They probably have my picture in the security office and will bar me from setting one foot there.

If Newf gets to lock up his Buckeye stuff, then I get the same treatment for my Gator memorabilia.
    I guess you can add a Ohio State Buckeye shirt to that speedo getup and hardhat.
    But I would NEVER get "mud" on my Florida shirts! Or PJ's.

I'm also guessing that during football season we'd have to declare detente or need our own referee? Definetly separate tv's.
    Ellen can come sit with me and jeer at the Ohio State fans.
    Last edited by MRD; 07-15-2008 at 06:53 PM.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Ok, mr buglover has been telling a story for an hour and I am going to kick myself. He can't remember something we talk about 2 days before but he remembers every word from an hour long show he saw this morning and is relating it back to me right now. I love him, I love him, I love him!
    Yup, with donuts!!

ok for football season -since i hate it anyway, I have 2 choices - 1) Be the "caterer" for y'all or 2) Sit in the kitchen drinking my MILLER High Life....

Buglover- That is just too funny...

CCL

Option 2, gabriel. I'll join you in the kitchen.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Cool!!!

Option 3--football haters get our own hot wings and beer, and watch reality tv in another room
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3132877;
    Option 3--football haters get our own hot wings and beer, and watch reality tv in another room
    Yes!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3132635;
    Ok, mr buglover has been telling a story for an hour and I am going to kick myself. He can't remember something we talk about 2 days before but he remembers every word from an hour long show he saw this morning and is relating it back to me right now. I love him, I love him, I love him!
    OMG! My daughter does this, but it takes her 2 hours to relate a one hour show. I try to be a good mother and LISTEN to her (she's a teen, you have to listen on their terms, not yours, but it doesn't make it any easier), but I sit there thinking: "I could start gnawing my own body parts off and just quietly disappear before she gets to the halfway mark".

You football haters will be running in the room wanting to know what all the yelling, screaming and laughing is about before the first quarter is over! Especially when I have to put Newf in a headlock because of that team he supports.

Also according to my friends and family, they could sell tickets to see me watch football as I yell at the tv, throw up my hands in exaggerated exasperation and have been known to throw the tv remote. I constantly curse the commentators and then fast forward through the 15 instant replays: we saw it in the first instant replay and in the 2nd. Why do you have to keep on showing it?

I found out if you TiVo college football, the DVR records a 4 hour game, but without commercials and all the instant replay, it's only 2 hours max!

So I understand from the comments I get here at home, that watching me watch football is better than watching football.
    Last edited by MRD; 07-15-2008 at 10:31 PM.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

mrd! I was thinking of ways I could kill myself while he was talking! Luckily he couldn't see me at all because he was laying on the couch across the living room!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3132877;
    I'll bring MY remote control. We have "His and Her" remotes. Mine came with the Directv/Tivo and his is a univeral thing that requires ten minutes of pushing buttons to turn on the tv. Mine is much faster and easier and I will share!

Although, I may have to spend some time in the kitchen with MRD if it looks like Auburn's football team is going to be chompin' on some Gators again this year!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

+ Reply to Thread