+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6433Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

best part of his routine, that's for sure!!! he was just on comedy central again last night. hilarious stuff.

though ron engvall is my fav of the blue collar guys

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3127472;
    I wasn't drunk in PUBLIC, I was drunk in a bar, until they threw me in PUBLICK!
    I love that one too.

I can see we've all watched the Blue Collar Comedy tour more than a few times!

(my secret: that is one of the few things I can watch repeatedly and still laugh as hard the 10th time as I did the first time. Those guys are so funny probably because I know people like them, am related to people like them and have done some of the same things they talk about too)
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I promise to do the breakfasts-I can do omelets, eggs, oatmeal, sausage gravy & biscuits, cut up fruit,...don't make me beg!! And MRD, I'll help you out cause I love to laugh and you know we will!!

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3127481;
    I love that one too.

I can see we've all watched the Blue Collar Comedy tour more than a few times!

(my secret: that is one of the few things I can watch repeatedly and still laugh as hard the 10th time as I did the first time. Those guys are so funny probably because I know people like them, am related to people like them and have done some of the same things they talk about too)
    And then larry starts talking about his sister with the moles....

Quote Originally Posted by famita;3127493;
    I promise to do the breakfasts-I can do omelets, eggs, oatmeal, sausage gravy & biscuits, cut up fruit,...don't make me beg!! And MRD, I'll help you out cause I love to laugh and you know we will!!

Cool! -- I can listen to both of you cussing....

A compromise already reached! Dang it we are a peaceable bunch. I'll cook whenever someone else doesn't feel like it. How's that?

queenb I have that same feeling of uncertaity about my job. The school district here is talking about the cost of transportation/diesel and how are they going to save money. Their plan? To reduce the number of field trips. Which seems totally logical but directly affects my income in a large way. I'm thinking about looking into working from home during the day but there are so many scams out there. Anyone have any advice?
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

I'm getting such a kick out of our retirement plans. You cooks will love the kitchen. Two ovens, double sink, lots of counter-space, cabinets with built-in lazy susans. A kitchen table for informal meals, a dining room with a mural on the wall for formal meals, and the screened-in back porch off the kitchen for summer meals. And the piano is directly across from the ovens, recessed into the wall. So we need a voluteer to serenade the chefs. I could work up to it eventually, but it's been a long time since I played. The stereo system (upgraded to include CDs) can be piped to any of several rooms in the house from a central control panel. There are 3 fire places and a killer sledding hill that goes down to a playhouse on the edge of the woods (which goes down to a creek).
    Count your blessings!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Make sure we get somebody designated to not only do the dishes...especially if there is no automatic dishwasher...but they also have to commit to cleaning the kitchen floor!

I like to sing and am not bad....if I do say so myself! I know there will be other singers there, too! Maybe we can leave the opera singing to Newf. I'm sure Speedos are what make opera singing possible, but I'm still not looking.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

MRD

My Sis-tur, is covered in moles..........

Well this sounds like fun. Livin and Famita and me in the kitchen and someone serenading us on the piano. I won't have to cuss. And I think we'll all be laughing.

Hey, we should turn THIS into a reality show. I think the networks would love it. A show about a bunch of people that watch reality shows and talk about it forming their own compound and reality show. Especially if we all get to bring our animals. I am SO sure that Joey and Waldo would be a pair to watch! And Prhoshay and her kitties and squirt gun.
    But maybe we shouldn't mention the speedo wearing opera singer until we get signed by a network.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Can I come and retire with everyone? I can brush all the kitties and take the doggies for walks. I can bake cheesecakes, and pies, and cakes. I like to water plants and gardens, and, if everyone is really nice, I could bring my new washer and dryer so laundry would be a snap! And I could facepaint all the kids in the area for extra money for marguerita Mondays!

Gutmutter: I hope you don't lose your job, but if you choose to become a vet asst. I know you would just rock that career! Keeping my fingers crossed for a happy outcome ...
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread