+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6180Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Who's going to make me some Potato salad? I haven't had any since i got sick this past winter. Lois? Myrosiedog? Shay i'd ask you but you pretty much copped to being the Britney of cooking.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

I defer cooking to myrosiedog and her talents!!! I can bake you some cookies or a pie though! I'm good at that!

Also, I'd be happy to organize anything for anyone. I'm good at that!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3127136;
    livin4, everybody knows that I am not even slightly a cook, but I like to do prep work as long as I have my favorite gadgets. Gadgets are what make MY world go 'round! You and mrd can fight over who cooks.
    Well if you are doing the prep work, I'll fight over a turn in the kitchen too--I may be about to get laid off anyway, so I might as well move in if you will have me, Gutmutter-- I'm sick of GA anyway!

Amy Lee, i made a big ole bunch of tater salad Monday, and it was really good. If I had known you wanted some, I could have fed-exed it with a frozen jel pack to keep it cold
    I once mailed ripe, homegrown tomatoes to Alaska, and they made it--why not tater salad to New York?

MRD

Livin, we can take turns cooking. I don't like to cook everyday and this way we can share the duties.
    I like having a prep cook, but we need someone to do dishes too cause if I'm cooking, I'm not doing those!

Also, if anyone is offended by salty language, then you can't come in the kitchen while I cook. Apparantly (was told this last night and never noticed it myself actually) that when I cook, I apparantly cuss a lot.

And on the days I'm not cooking, I'm going to sit around with Gabriel and Barefoot and watch and drink beer.
    Gabriel has a job so he can't sit around all the time. He's holding the umbrella over Newf when he mows in his speedos.

Amy Lee, I have my friend's potato salad recipe that is now almost famous, so I will make big batches of that for everyone.

Queenb, I sure hope you don't get laid off. Will you stay in GA if that happens? Or is this the opportunity to move somewhere you've always wanted to go? Will you stay in the same business? Sending good wishes for you to be able to keep your job.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Thanks, MRD. Worse come to worse, and it happens, unfortunately I'd best stay here. I'd never get a cheaper place, even renting. No sense staying in the same business either, as it's getting to be a smaller field by leaps and bounds. Hopefully I won't get cut, I know I will get through the first go-round but am not sure, if they do further cuts later. At worst, I guess I'd have to cash my 401k out, losing half of it, but able to pay off the house and pay for myself to go to some type of school that could get me back to work quickly--maybe as a vet tech or something.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3127404;
    Thanks, MRD. Worse come to worse, and it happens, unfortunately I'd best stay here. I'd never get a cheaper place, even renting. No sense staying in the same business either, as it's getting to be a smaller field by leaps and bounds. Hopefully I won't get cut, I know I will get through the first go-round but am not sure, if they do further cuts later. At worst, I guess I'd have to cash my 401k out, losing half of it, but able to pay off the house and pay for myself to go to some type of school that could get me back to work quickly--maybe as a vet tech or something.
    Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Vet tech would be kind of fun, but still a hassle to have to lose your job first in order to get to be a vet tech.

I'll go buy an Atlanta sunday paper today. Think the added sales will help?

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3127396;
    I made a big ole bunch of tater salad ?
    "They call me "tater salad"." You caught me, you got the Tater.

- I thought of Ron White when I saw your post queenb, and just could not resist.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3127439;
    - I thought of Ron White when I saw your post queenb, and just could not resist.
    me too!

MRD

I LOVE Ron White, aka Tater Salad.

My favorite line of his is "I had the right to remain silent, but I did not have the ablity".

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3127464;
    I LOVE Ron White, aka Tater Salad.

My favorite line of his is "I had the right to remain silent, but I did not have the ablity".
    I wasn't drunk in PUBLIC, I was drunk in a bar, until they threw me in PUBLICK!

+ Reply to Thread