+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6756Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I will happily do laundry in exchange for not cleaning. I actually like the folding and the putting away/hanging up of clothes. It makes me feel like I accomplished something. There's nothing better than the smell of clean laundry.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by brunette trixie;3126716;
    I will happily do laundry in exchange for not cleaning. I actually like the folding and the putting away/hanging up of clothes. It makes me feel like I accomplished something. There's nothing better than the smell of clean laundry.
    Sounds like we are getting jobs assigned here. Should be a great little Fort Commune, I mean retirement home.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;3126418;
    I'd hate to upset prhoshay, and I usually only wear the Speedos on formal occasions. I'm paranoid about skin cancer (one thinks about such things when one has an outdoor job ) so it's long sleeves and jeans when doing yard work. Depending on the climate, I might make an exception . . .
    I'll volunteer prhoshay and famita to slather sunscreen on you when the time comes.
    Count your blessings!

I would also, easily, trade cleaning for laundry. I like putting the clothes away because then I know I'll have many more options for clothing the next day then I had that morning, that's the part I like about doing laundry.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

trixie, I'll collect, launder, dry the clothes, and even bring them to you to fold and deliver, if you like!

Gut, he has said he is not going out in the sun, so no need for sunscreen! Stay out of this!!! We are working it all out!!
    Don't volunteer me for diddly; I will find my own way, I promise you!

mrd, I'm going to bring my favorite veggie slicer, and I'll do all of the slicing of veggies for you to use when cooking! Touching the meat is on you, though!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

If I'm invited, I'll bring Mr. Doxie who will be happy to install the computer network that y'all ARE going to need. I have visions of you all sitting in separate rooms, posting messages about whose turn it is to mow the grass!

While I'm at it, I will have Mr. Doxie pack up his "computer cemetery" and bring that along too. You never can tell when you might need an extra keyboard (or ten!).
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Gut, can I please live in your retirement home too? Sounds like MRD and prhoshay have the kitchen covered, which I am sure I am a better cook than BOTH those ladies COMBINED. But if you want just ok food I suppose that is the way to go....

I will be your house painter (I do interiors too!) AND as a special bonus I will clean the bathrooms...but not the showers because I don't like to do those.

livin4 runs and hides
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

livin4, everybody knows that I am not even slightly a cook, but I like to do prep work as long as I have my favorite gadgets. Gadgets are what make MY world go 'round! You and mrd can fight over who cooks.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3127136;
    livin4, everybody knows that I am not even slightly a cook, but I like to do prep work as long as I have my favorite gadgets. Gadgets are what make MY world go 'round! You and mrd can fight over who cooks.
    And I'll be sitting and watching, drinking Miller High Life

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3127139;
    And I'll be sitting and watching, drinking Miller High Life
    glad to know i won't be the only one sitting around and watching.

+ Reply to Thread