+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6755Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

MRD

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

MamaC, that has me

This is one of those things you can embarrass him with at his wedding in the future.

You should save that cancelled check for the future and put it in a photo montage at his wedding.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

MamaC - that is the best laugh I've had in days!! Hysterical - and please tell us that you saved the cancelled check...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I wouldn't mind experiencing a sensory deprivation tank, except for the fact that I am claustrophobic. I really got a lot of internal work done by doing a 4-mile walk every morning around my favorite track. It was a great escape! I'd drop the kid off at school, and then hit the track. Those were the good ol' days that I really should bring back.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

What happened to the FORT last night/this morning? I kept trying to log in to no avail... I think I have a dependency

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3098323;
    What happened to the FORT last night/this morning? I kept trying to log in to no avail... I think I have a dependency
    Me too, but I don't think there is a Forter's Anonymous.

It had to be the Bachelorette thread getting clogged. There were over 1800 people viewing it at one point.
    Yup, with donuts!!

MRD

Well I may not have plans for tomorrow, but one of my friends recently bought a new convertible and she just called me and said she's on her way to pick me up and we're going on a road trip to Hendersonville, NC (It's about an hour away, in the mountains) to have lunch and we're taking the convertible. WOO HOO!!!

I love spontaneous things like this. And it gives me an excuse to not clean my house and I was really looking for that excuse today.

I have about a kabillion people coming for the 4th! Okay, maybe that is a slight exaggeration but it sure does seem like a small celebration with a few friends has exploded into lots and lots of people. I will be spending today cleaning and prepping food for tomorrow. Tomorrow will be crazy as I am making almost all of the food myself. I hope to be good and blitzed by tomorrow afternoon/evening!

I'm doing the same thing here Margaritaville. We're having about 20 people and 10 kids.

Just a quick warning about lightening strikes...

Had one here during the middle of the night. Woke up to a huge BOOM. Ozone smell filled the house. Computer sound system was blaring white noise. Phones were out. DVR not working next day. Cable guy came out and we need to replace those items. We have surge protectors on all computers but tech said they are no match for a lightening strike and during thunderstorms to UNPLUG your computer. We were very lucky to not lose any of our computers (except sound system). Dunno exactly where the lightening hit but it must of been close.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Wow livin, that's no fun!! I hope that doesn't happen again!
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread