+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6435Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;3041489;
    REAL men pee in the back yard.
    or in the BIG pot that the tree in your dining room is planted in.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3042236;
    or in the BIG pot that the tree in your dining room is planted in.
    Not sure I want to come to YOUR house!

I guess Joey has a litterbox, so what's fair is fair right?
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;3041489;
    REAL men pee in the back yard.
    And then what? cover it with leaves?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3042326;
    Not sure I want to come to YOUR house!

I guess Joey has a litterbox, so what's fair is fair right?
    You bet!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3042123;
    I wish we had public trans. I would use it.
    When we have vacationed in cities with it, we use it.
    I don't like to drive, so it would be perfect for me. Unfortunately only a handful of cities have really good public trans.
    Oh yeah, that's one of my favorite things about living in NYC. I take the subway to work, and it's nice to be able to wake up slowly on the train. It's crowded, of course, but I can handle that. I don't have to worry about being awake enough to drive. (And, going along with that, I can walk to many of my daily errands, which is great for extra exercise, especially when I am trying to lose weight!) I think my mom does worry more when I come home as a result of the fact that I don't drive much, of course.

Thanks for the feedback! Mr. Doxie read it and then said "I'll be downstairs in the guest bathroom for awhile".... Maybe I should get him a litterbox. I like the ideas about him cleaning it! Tomorrow, he will be outside in 90 degree heat working in the yard and I will be in the air conditioned house cleaning the guest bathroom! Happy weekend y'all!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

MRD

Well it's a good thing we scored complimentary tickets to the Scottish Games, I would hate to think that I paid for that kind of punishment. Oh, the festival was great, but it was also about 96 and BRUTAL. My daughter got a slight case of heat exhaustion so we did leave early and didn't get to see the caber toss or the dancing. We did get to see the Massing of the bands, the parade of tartans, some of the other athelitics and the border collies herding sheep.
    But it was so hot, we didn't even bother with eating and they had some great food concessions. (I really wanted a scotch egg)

I was asked to participate in the parade of tartans, because I had registered with the clan my family is from, but it was too hot to march around that field.

My husband was able to find his family clan too and also found out he is eligible for the Scottish American Military Society, so it was fun, we found out a lot of interesting stuff, we saw some really cool things and we were roasted!! The sun was just absolutely brutal. And to think that 2 weeks ago, we had a cool front that brought record lows for that time of year and now we're getting record highs only 2 weeks later.
    I felt sorry for the guys in full Scottish kit as they had to be horribly hot.

Next time I'll just stay home and put myself in the oven with the broiler on.

The cutest thing I saw was kilts for dogs and clan tartan dog collars. I just know that Waldo, Rosie and Bogie would have wanted at least a collar and Rosie a kilt.
    Maybe next year.

And here's a question for you. Why do men in kilts still feel the need to sit down with legs splayed open? If you are wearing a skirt, keep the knees together guys!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm guessing it's to keep everything cooler "down yonder"! Plus, I would think that it gets uncomfortable crowded "down yonder". Some of us are just built "smarter"!!! You know what they say: God made his prototype, recognized the flaws, and then brought forth his super-improved model!

I am sooo not going out in this nasty, nasty weather until sometime Monday....unless I absolutely have to. Geez....I'd probably be content with just staying in until October, at this point.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

And here's a question for you. Why do men in kilts still feel the need to sit down with legs splayed open? If you are wearing a skirt, keep the knees together guys!
    A timely reminder from our good friends at Lolcats n Funny Pictures of Cats - I Can Has Cheezburger? :
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

So.. going back to yesterday's car discussion.... we drove a Hyundai Santa Fe

Until last night

When it was stolen. Bastards! get your own that one was mine!

There was either a group of them or we had some considerate theives... they took the booster seats out of the back and left them in the driveway.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread