+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6993Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

MRD

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3019123;
    Nothing more priceless than the look on a youngsters face after a dog has taken the food out of its' hand.
    I know, it's funny as all get out. And nothing better than the look on the dog's face when they get the food. Like Waldo and the waffle.

I am now making potato salad for tomorrow. Thank you very much Newf. I realized that I HAD to have me some!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;3018873;
    ~buurrrrppppp~ . . . I made the potato salad . . . My partner made the marinated, grilled chicken wings. . .
    Mmmmmmm! I now have a craving for potato salad and wings! (Thanks, Newf!)
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;3019354;
    Mmmmmmm! I now have a craving for potato salad and wings! (Thanks, Newf!)
    He's a troublemaker isn't he?

Or maybe an instigator, at anyrate, I hear the sound of potato peelers everywhere on FORT working at highspeed for all those Memorial day picnics this weekend.

i thought I would tell you all about the delicious dinner I just had. It was beautiful here in Seattle today, so my dad decided to bbq. So we had grilled tiger prawns, grilled corn on the cob, salmon grilled on a cedar plank with onions and sliced lemon, and a potatoe salad. Oh, it was so DELICIOUS
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat;3020899;
    i thought I would tell you all about the delicious dinner I just had. It was beautiful here in Seattle today, so my dad decided to bbq. So we had grilled tiger prawns, grilled corn on the cob, salmon grilled on a cedar plank with onions and sliced lemon, and a potatoe salad. Oh, it was so DELICIOUS
    LOVE cedar plank salmon. You lucky thing to live out there where salmon is plentiful and inexpensive!

My two brothers, sister and I are driving up to the family cemetary (3 hour drive) to put flowers on all the graves. Then going out to dinner at Red Lobster, a real treat for me since I never get to go out to eat. I will tip 20% if the service is great-gotta go..
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

MRD

Miss Kitty, you have given me your cold. I haven't had a cold in so long, I am miserable. I can't quit sneezing, my sinuses are really hurting, nose running, head hurting and I feel like a truck hit me.

Feel better soon, MRD!

I'm wondering if any other areas of the country are experiencing the horrible allergy season this year? Where I live in CA, it is the worst year in recent memory for allergy and/or asthma sufferers. Here in the valley, we are already one of the worst air quality areas of the nation -- and yet, this year, even those that don't normally suffer too much are having a terrible time! Sinus headaches are the norm - runny nose is constant - unbelievable! The drug companies LOVE us... Going to a drug store to purchase Zyrtec, Claritin, Benadryl, Sudafed, etc -- and you will find empty shelves...

mrd - Feel better soon! I hate spring/summer colds, they make me mad.

Margaritaville Yes, allergies are bad everywhere this year. I take claritin and normally I have no symptoms, but this year I'm getting sinus headaches quite a bit.

I don't know where to put this, so I'll put it here. I went to buy a bottle of gin yesterday, and I was shocked by the prices at the liquor store. I don't shop for booze often, so I'm sure that accounts for some of my sticker shock. My favorite kind of flavored vodka used to be $15.99/bottle and now is $20.99/bottle. And in my county they've added a 10% alcohol tax, so I don't know how alcoholics are making ends meet around here.
    Last edited by brunette trixie; 05-25-2008 at 04:18 PM.

I owe myself some nasal spray, that's how bad it is. Oh, and the Ped Egg is on sale at Rite aid again.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread