+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7290Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Now if the Bob 5-in-1 only had a pedegg on the opposite side it would be perfect!

Thanks for all the helpful advice everyone......I will definitely look into that door alarm.
    CYA

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2965071;
    Waldo already has good karma for a canine, he ended up with you didn't he?
    Ah, that's sweet. Yes he did end up in a good home, so I guess he does. But his bad habits are starting to get annoying again. I guess spring is a time for all dogs to think cat chasing and butt sniffing.

We are off to the Farmer's market. It opens today for the season. I am SO excited. I LOVE the Farmer's market!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

So thought I would pop in and tell everyone about last night...

This pub crawl was a bachelor party. I hate those, they make me uncomfortable, work didn't mention it was a bachelor party but it was only 6-10pm so not bad.
    First thing-they brought a KEG on the bus. Ok rule wise as long as it is at least 5 rows behind me but oh what a mess. The guys are pretty cool. Not too much rauchy talk going on. We go to a couple bars/drive around a bit and it is getting close to 9pm and I can tell these guys are just getting started. I remind them it is over at 10pm (that is all they paid for) and the begging starts. Oh we want to go to the strip club, please just one more hour we will pay. Oh hell no I think.

So they have 1 hour to do their strip club thing. On the way there they call my boss and beg for another bus. Cost would be 2 hour minimum @ $200 she tells them. They don't want to spend that kind of money and settle on their (by now) half hour strip club experience. So at 9:45 they get back on the bus we are good to go home. Loudly telling each other "What happens on the bus stays on the bus" "Don't tell Molly (bride) about it" They come up with their lies and I drop them and their keg off at someone's house.

It just bothers me. If people want strippers whatever fine. But to lie about it really sucks. Not a good way to start a marriage. And trust me, 90% of these bachelor parties end in strip clubs. Maybe I'm just being old-fashioned or judgemental but couples really do need to come to some kind of compromise on these issues other than the bride living in denial and grooms lying to them.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Do you get tipped by the clients?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2966144;
    Do you get tipped by the clients?
    About half the time. Tips range from 20 to 80. We're not allowed to solicit tips in any way, but it sure is nice to get them. This group last night though had no spare cash at all..those lap dances are expensive!
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;2965792;
    Now if the Bob 5-in-1 only had a pedegg on the opposite side it would be perfect!

Isn't that the truth!!!

MRD

My feeling is that I'd rather the groom go and get it out of his system before the marriage than afterwards.

And plenty of women do the same thing at bachlorette parties.

My husband has said that 99% of the bachelor parties he attended in his single days were fairly lame, even at the strip clubs.

And you can bet that Molly probably already has a good idea what went on last night unless she's a complete ostrich with her head in the sand. 30 min. in a strip club is really not a lot of time to get in a lot of trouble either.

Sucks they didn't tip you though.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Got all dressed up and went to The Kentucky Oaks and The Kentucky Derby over the last couple of days! I am blessed with some fairly well off friends, and we ended up with the "shee-shee-poo-poo" folks. I saw so many celebs that I had to keep a running list of the folks that I saw so that could share it with you guys! I actually saw Carson Daly (is Jimmy Neutron based on this man?), Smokey Robinson (a friend of my sister's), Carrie Ann Inaba, Nick Lachey, Bo Derek, Bobby Flay, Michael Jordan, Hugh Hefner (ewwwwww!), Joey Fatone, Warren Moon, and useless Bob Guiney (sp?). I'm really saw more celebs, but I didn't have a pen to make my list at the time! Where was Oprah, my hero???

If you ever have the chance to get there, don't pass it up. It is an amazing event. And it gives you an excuse to buy a really cool, fun, glamazon hat!! Whack-o guys, as well!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

OMG, prhoshay -- Bobby Flay?!! How cool. (Notice how I'm most impressed by the food-related guy. ) I wonder if he was there just for fun, or to drink juleps and research possible recipes. And Hefner -- was he on his own, or with (as my dad calls them) his three blonde nurses?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread