+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7187Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by famita;2949256;
    Doxie, my thoughts are deep breaths, time-outs, quiet reflection times, and may I suggest a booze-a-thon? Or better yet, a wine and cheese party, with a heavy emphasis on the wine? I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time!
    Well, it is not a coincidence that my in-law's travel agent (me) scheduled them to leave on Cinco De Mayo! Bring on the Margaritas! We've planned a few events with plenty of alcohol and food while they are here, but I'm considering a secret stash.
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Lots and lots of alcohol Doxie!!!

mrd, I can just see you drumming away. You'll be a pro in no time!!

Doxie, to quote the great movie Animal House, my advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

And who knows? Maybe it'll go great and they'll get along well. My dad's mom and my mom's dad used to get along great-- a deck of cards kept them going for hours.

I'm watching the Home Improvement marathon on Nickelodeon and I saw an infomercial for the Ped Egg! Needless to say, I thought of everyone here.

I still can't find it at Rite Aid. Over-chargin' sons of...oh well. I also want the Listen Up kit. Anyone here have one?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Try Walgreen's. They have the Ped Eggs and the replacement blades. I just saw them there Friday, and the clerk said that they sell cases and cases of them. Like you, I didn't see any in overpriced Rite Aid.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I gave in to peer pressure and purchased the Ped Egg as well! It was $10 at Walgreen's and I think the 3 replacement blades were also $10. I love it so far!

doxie: Good Luck with the in-laws !

myrosiedog: Continue on with the book club! They should be there to see you and enjoy your company!

prhoshay: Great saying. I'll try to remember that one!

Thank you all for the sunshine and warmer weather!! My snow is melting, creating little rivers everywhere! The kitties have enjoyed the sunshine in the back yard and so have I. I just love sunshine.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

MRD

OK, have decided to rearrange my house, clean up the clutter and get a few things out of storage, put a few things IN storage and make my house more "inviting". We are still hoping to buy something this summer, but I am tired of not wanting to ask people over and puttin it off until we move. I got out a few rugs I had, found a couple lamps at Goodwill, got my grandfathers desk out of storage and am organizing it for my upcoming schoolwork.
    I found a box of throw pillows in storage and put up a few more pictures. It's amazing the effect of throw pillows, rugs, pictures and lamps.
    However the living/dining room which is n ow being converted to office/craft space looks like an explosion has hit as I am going through a bunch of junk that needs to be dealt with, but I think once I get the books into the bookcases and the desk organized and the house really throughly cleaned, I am going to invite some friends over. I love to entertain, but I haven't done much of it here as I have detested this house for some time now. But it's amazing how a few new plants in pots outside and some old possesions that have been in storage can transform things. Or at least my outlook on things anyway.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I wish I could clean my house. It's been over 90 degrees for two days and with only portable A/C units, it doesn't cool down enough to do anything but lay around. Next week it's supposed to cool down so I will straighten up sometime in the next few days.

I'm glad you put a little new look on stuff in the house mrd. That always makes things feel good!
    Yup, with donuts!!

That's great, mrd. I'm glad your temporary house is feeling more like home.

+ Reply to Thread