+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6247Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

MRD, I've been thinking about it and agree with everyone who said to open your home up. You have always been gracious, artsy and crafty, and I know any one of us would enjoy coming to your home!

Doxie, my thoughts are deep breaths, time-outs, quiet reflection times, and may I suggest a booze-a-thon? Or better yet, a wine and cheese party, with a heavy emphasis on the wine? I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time!

queenb, that sounds like the best vacation ever!

MRD

Doxie,
    I'm with famita, I reccomend heavy booze!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

myrosiedog I definitely think you should continue with the book club. If they are nice, decent people they won't care about material stuff. And if they're superficial and rotten, you'll be able to spot it right away and leave the club.

Doxie My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family during this difficult time!

Doxie - BOOZE..

myrosiedog - I am going to back pedal and go with the majority on the book club thing. My original answer was how I really don't want to approach things anymore, so I have reconsidered. Your house is YOUR home, and if someone is snobby and looks down, it is their problem not yours. Who knows, they may be envious of your life.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2949708;
    myrosiedog - I am going to back pedal and go with the majority on the book club thing. My original answer was how I really don't want to approach things anymore, so I have reconsidered. Your house is YOUR home, and if someone is snobby and looks down, it is their problem not yours. Who knows, they may be envious of your life.
    gabriel, you remind me of one of my favorite sayings, "Those who mind don't matter; those who matter don't mind."
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2949726;
    gabriel, you remind me of one of my favorite sayings, "Those who mind don't matter; those who matter don't mind."
    I like that saying.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

MRD

Me too. I'll have to remember that one shay.

Well we are hoping to buy something sometime this year, so maybe I won't feel so badly about my house. Right now, its dark, cramped and just not a place I want to entertain even my closest friends. Hopefully by the time its my turn to host, I will have moved to something I feel better about. I really have come to LOATHE this house. Today especially as we try to rearrange and make some more room which was just a total exercise in frustration and dog hair.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Ladies!!! Check this site out!! My friend swears by it! I know several people who are huge fans!

Jeans - Designer Jeans - Top Brand Jeans | Zafu.com
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I just checked it out. I need a pair of jeans so I'll definitely check the ones they suggested. My only problem is that most of those stores don't exist in Montreal. I'll check Gap out!

Just make sure you report back!

+ Reply to Thread