+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 3030 FirstFirst ... 337374757677787980818283848586878889909192931331835831083 ... LastLast
Like Tree15177Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Just reading through this thread when I realized I have absolutely no idea how much gas costs. None.
    As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. - H.L. Mencken .

Rattus, in this case maybe ignorance is bliss.

Here in Sweden we're up to approx. 1.7 $ per litre. It's expensive to go places...

Boom Bazooka Joe! Endless Flight Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    Today's kodak moment:

Me running down the street in my pajamas with a garbage bag in each hand chasing the garbage truck down.

I'm sure the neighbors are really wondering now tho after that spectacle!
    Awww I would've loved to have seen that. But imagine if you'd fallen down.
    Blow a kiss, fire a gun, we need someone to lean on

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    I think she would adjust better if her friends quit calling every night. I'm going to have to put a limit on the phone for a while I think.

...... so I think I need to limit my daughter's contact with friends back in Florida for a bit.
    You are a very wise mother.......good for you! Glad your daughter is doing better, and hopefully she will branch out in a few weeks....
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    Awww I would've loved to have seen that. But imagine if you'd fallen down.

Oh, now you are getting picky missy! I provide entertainment and you want MORE!!!!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Painting Toenails -- Little Effort, Huge Reward!

Hey all,

So, I'm thinking that this may not be the most conventional thread at FORT, but here goes:

TO ALL MEN,

I was very fortunate in my early dating career that I had a girl ask me to paint her toes. (At the time as a teenager, any contact with the female form was NOT to be refused. ) It was a simple procedure, and drove her wild. You'd-a-thunk I had magically reproduced the Mona-Lisa, all over a couple of toes.

Well, I'll admit to painting a few sets of digits along the way. But I've been happily married for 4 years (dear god, we've known each other & been dating since '94!!! ). Even after all this time, the painting of the toes still goes a LONG LONG way!!! She absolutely loves it, and I have to admit it's actually really fun to do.

From a guy's perspective I look at it this way. It's kinda like painting your dream car. I get to pick out really cool colours, with all sorts of sparkles and finishes, every couple of weeks. Then I get to apply my paint to the toes to produce an awesome finish!

Am I a geek? Probably, but if any male out there is reading, pick up a bottle of polish and surprise your special someone. I swear, it will go a looong way. Plus, it's just plain fun!!!

Anyroads, that's my 2 cents worth. I love painting toes, my wife loves having her toes painted. A win-win situation if there ever was one!
    I knew everything at 18, and know nothing at 40.
    I'm happier knowing nothing.

Sun84, your wife is a lucky, lucky woman. I'm trying to think of what I would have to do in exchange for a toenail painting and I can't think of a single think Mr. Rattus would want in exchange. Well, that's not entirely true, but I have my limits...
    As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. - H.L. Mencken .

pickles
    I loved when my boyfriend would paint my toenails! Your wife is a lucky lady!

What a fun idea. That's great advice for the men, sun.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Vonna: wow, that is a big reno project you have! Good luck.

myrosiedog: you need your own show!

Sun84: I tried to paint my sweetie's toes once. Not a good idea ladies. We did give each other temporary tattoos...that was great fun!
    Last edited by Mantenna; 08-22-2006 at 08:55 PM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread