+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 2500 FirstFirst ... 337374757677787980818283848586878889909192931331835831083 ... LastLast
Like Tree6755Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Just reading through this thread when I realized I have absolutely no idea how much gas costs. None.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Rattus, in this case maybe ignorance is bliss.

Here in Sweden we're up to approx. 1.7 $ per litre. It's expensive to go places...

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    Today's kodak moment:

Me running down the street in my pajamas with a garbage bag in each hand chasing the garbage truck down.

I'm sure the neighbors are really wondering now tho after that spectacle!
    Awww I would've loved to have seen that. But imagine if you'd fallen down.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    I think she would adjust better if her friends quit calling every night. I'm going to have to put a limit on the phone for a while I think.

...... so I think I need to limit my daughter's contact with friends back in Florida for a bit.
    You are a very wise mother.......good for you! Glad your daughter is doing better, and hopefully she will branch out in a few weeks....
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    Awww I would've loved to have seen that. But imagine if you'd fallen down.

Oh, now you are getting picky missy! I provide entertainment and you want MORE!!!!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Painting Toenails -- Little Effort, Huge Reward!

Hey all,

So, I'm thinking that this may not be the most conventional thread at FORT, but here goes:

TO ALL MEN,

I was very fortunate in my early dating career that I had a girl ask me to paint her toes. (At the time as a teenager, any contact with the female form was NOT to be refused. ) It was a simple procedure, and drove her wild. You'd-a-thunk I had magically reproduced the Mona-Lisa, all over a couple of toes.

Well, I'll admit to painting a few sets of digits along the way. But I've been happily married for 4 years (dear god, we've known each other & been dating since '94!!! ). Even after all this time, the painting of the toes still goes a LONG LONG way!!! She absolutely loves it, and I have to admit it's actually really fun to do.

From a guy's perspective I look at it this way. It's kinda like painting your dream car. I get to pick out really cool colours, with all sorts of sparkles and finishes, every couple of weeks. Then I get to apply my paint to the toes to produce an awesome finish!

Am I a geek? Probably, but if any male out there is reading, pick up a bottle of polish and surprise your special someone. I swear, it will go a looong way. Plus, it's just plain fun!!!

Anyroads, that's my 2 cents worth. I love painting toes, my wife loves having her toes painted. A win-win situation if there ever was one!
    I knew everything at 18, and know nothing at 38.
    I'm happier knowing nothing.

Sun84, your wife is a lucky, lucky woman. I'm trying to think of what I would have to do in exchange for a toenail painting and I can't think of a single think Mr. Rattus would want in exchange. Well, that's not entirely true, but I have my limits...
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I loved when my boyfriend would paint my toenails! Your wife is a lucky lady!
    One time I rocked so hard it killed a man

The difficulties in life are intended to make us better, not bitter.

What a fun idea. That's great advice for the men, sun.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Vonna: wow, that is a big reno project you have! Good luck.

myrosiedog: you need your own show!

Sun84: I tried to paint my sweetie's toes once. Not a good idea ladies. We did give each other temporary tattoos...that was great fun!
    Last edited by Mantenna; 08-22-2006 at 08:55 PM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread