+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6180Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;2915250;
    :nono I'll keep my MAN feet, thank you very much!
    Yeah well just wait until YOUR Doctor goes ICK!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I remember my former husband working on a nasty foot callous with a razor. That really gave me the shivers!
    gabriel, you are MY kind of manly man!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I just came from our monthly discussion group. We talk about a prearranged topic (6 women 50-60ish) and bring nibbles. This month's topic was "What do you do for fun?". In thinking about it, I couldn't think of anything I do for fun. I mean, I like to read and do Sudoku. I swim for exercise and enjoy it, but I'm not doing cannon balls or anything. I don't have the opportunity to dance anywhere. I manage to enjoy life in general and consider myself a fun person. So I'm asking you... what do you do for fun?
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2916122;
    So I'm asking you... what do you do for fun?
    Cruising in my '74 Olds. We have car shows once a month at my restaurant and and I try to get to other shows during the other weeks.

This shot is from our fund raising month for Children's Hospital.

Unk you are cruising and I remember your pics from last year. PEACE MAAAAN!

Love that car, Unklescott, especially the color!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2916122;
    I just came from our monthly discussion group. We talk about a prearranged topic (6 women 50-60ish) and bring nibbles. This month's topic was "What do you do for fun?". In thinking about it, I couldn't think of anything I do for fun. I mean, I like to read and do Sudoku. I swim for exercise and enjoy it, but I'm not doing cannon balls or anything. I don't have the opportunity to dance anywhere. I manage to enjoy life in general and consider myself a fun person. So I'm asking you... what do you do for fun?
    Hmm, that made me think twice as well. I just started crocheting (and want to learn knitting) and for me that's fun. I also go out dancing every Saturday night. I also mix crocheting with mingling with other ladies that like to crochet/knit at a Thursday night meetup at the coffe shop at Barnes & Noble.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

What do I do for fun? Naturally, FORT is always fun and educational!

I watch my son play baseball, I sing all the time, I use to do alot of photography and cross stitching and would love to get back into that. I'm thinking about taking a Intro to Spanish continuing ed course at the local college...actually I'm thinking me, my 15 year old son and my S.O. are going to take the class together....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Shopping is fun(when i can find my size, etc), but i can't do that on a regular basis.
    In general, i like getting out. I'd love to travel along the north east.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Gutmutter, maybe you should do some cannonballs--seriously! And get a boom box and some old 1970's funk music and boogie away in the privacy of your home!

I do both occasionally, when given the chance. My very most favorite thing is acting a FOOL, playing with my sister.

I was going to show a picture of us dancing at Christmas, but can't bring myself to do it!
    I also think riding rides at amusement parks is fun. Going fast in the boat is fun. Inner tubes on the river--fun I haven't done in years.

I'm not even counting "leisure" type stuff like kite flying, rock hunting, fishing, travel, etc. which iI don't do enough of to suit me. "Fun" to me involves laughing or excitement, and I'm afraid it doesn't happen near often enough.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread