+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6392Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by brunette trixie;2877015;
    Gutmutter, I hope you get some better crutches. The ones you're using now sound dangerous.

You've all made me want to get a Pedi-egg! They sound like the best thing since sliced bread.

I've been sick with the flu since Saturday, and my poor nose was so red and raw. It hurt something terrible from all the nose blowing. Every time I put lotion on it, the lotion made my skin burn. After reading all the labels, I discovered all the lotions I have contain some alcohol. What to do? I reached back to my Italian roots and put olive oil on my poor snoz. Such sweet relief! My dry, irritated skin is almost back to normal.
    A little bit of Neosporin (esp. at bedtime) and you will be good as new in the morning!

Oh, man, Gutmutter, that sounds like something I would do! I hope you heal up and feel better soon!

Okay -- thanks a lot, guys -- now I have to get a Ped-Egg; it's added to my "to-do" list. I'm sure hubby will appreciate it, because he teases me about my dragon feet!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Unk, I got the exact same form letter from the Paper Mate people today, too.
    They can go eat dirt, as far as I'm concerned.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I've got their stupid Parker Jotter and but it doesn't come in the slim size.

Thanks for saving me the trouble of looking for it. A friend of mine who also uses the Profile swears that he still gets them at Walmart and that they were there last week. I'm pretty sure he's nuts, though. I just know he's talking about that stupid fat one.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

That's where I bought it yesterday. It's hard to tell in the package when there isn't one of each size side by side.

Hey, Unk! I found a Papermate Profile Slim. They only want $39 for it!!

http://www.montgomerypens.com/search...%20Profile

I picked up my Ped Egg about 6 weeks ago at Walmart.. you know I went all over town looking for the silly thing (it was about $30 to order it online) And where do I find it?? Standing in the check out line at Walmart. Where they have all of the impluse items, go figure LOL
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2877835;
    Hey, Unk! I found a Papermate Profile Slim. They only want $39 for it!!

Papermate Profile Pens
    I'll sell you mine for $35

Nice try, but I ain't that desperate yet!

Now, I've found one for $25.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2877860;
    I picked up my Ped Egg about 6 weeks ago at Walmart.. you know I went all over town looking for the silly thing (it was about $30 to order it online) And where do I find it?? Standing in the check out line at Walmart. Where they have all of the impluse items, go figure LOL
    At my B, B, and B, they are looking you dead in the face when you walk in the door!

+ Reply to Thread