+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5671Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Gut I hope you feel better soon!

Spoose those types of people are the reason I don't go to the gym anymore.
    Yup, with donuts!!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2875805;
    Unfortunately, the canister was aerosol and uniquely shaped -- of course, so nothing else fits there! And I am just too stubborn to purchase a whole new mop - so I find other ways to use my mop that has no canister. I'll show them...

Gut - feel better soon! Sounds painful!
    Man, I hate when that happens. I must have a REALLY old one because my canister is not aerosol, I just unscrew the lid and pour in whatever was on sale.
    I swear they change stuff just to get us to spend more money and that really irks me.

Spoose, I'd be irked too and would have complained to the manager. HOpefully the lifeguard gets a good talking to about it as well.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

OK, here I go with another question. Does anyone have ligament/tendon problems in their ankles that rears its ugly head when you step up or down? It's like something moves that shouldn't, and it makes stepping up or down painful and unreliable; when it's over, it's over....no pain at all. The other night, I was coming down the steps, whatever happens happened, and I missed the last step and fell to my knee. It took me a little bit to decide that nothing was broken and to finally get up off the floor. The knee was swollen, but it was down the next morning, thank goodness, and I have no mobility problems. I've never heard anybody talk about this problem, but I know there are others out there. Anybody? This is ridiculous, and has been going on for years.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I have a co-worker who has a ligament problem in his heel and he has to have surgery on it. It never got any better so the doctor finally said surgery time.
    Yup, with donuts!!

MRD

I had a friend with a ligament problem in her heel. She was able to get some kind of injection and treatment with ultrasound and it really helped her, so she didn't need surgery.

On another note. I got a $10 off coupon for Walgreens today and so I got my pedi egg basically for free (I needed tylenol, benedryl and other fun stuff like that, so it was n ice to be able to get a free "treat" that had nothing to do with a need).

That thing is a MIRACLE!!! Prhoshay was right. If you don't have one, go get one (men too) as it was absolutely amazing how well it worked and how quickly.
    I am now in love with the pedi egg!

It is definetly my most favorite thing right now.

I'm so jealous mrd. I still haven't picked up my Pediegg! I'm going to get one tomorrow while we're out buying new jeans for the boy.
    Yup, with donuts!!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2876436;
    I'm so jealous mrd. I still haven't picked up my Pediegg! I'm going to get one tomorrow while we're out buying new jeans for the boy.
    Be prepared to be wowed and amazed! I still am in a state of utter shock and amazement at how well this works. It truly is one of the best products on the market that I've seen and used in YEARS!!!

Long live the Pedi Egg!!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I wish that it was ONLY my heel. I have had an injection...one of the most painful things that I've ever had. I've been in a below the knee cast. Nothing that has been done has helped. One of these days, I'm afraid I'm going to fall, and it will eventually be a broken bone. Luckily, I've only fallen once.

You know, with that Ped-Egg, you can even give a pedicure to your man/SO with minimal effort, and his "bear claws" will make you and him much happier! You will definitely earn brownie points!! These things are great, inexpensive gifts!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

prhoshay I think you might have to have an MRI on that leg to see if you need it repaired. If you've fallen already, it's not a good sign dear. You may need surgery and it might give you relief for years and years.
    Yup, with donuts!!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2876474;
    I wish that it was ONLY my heel. I have had an injection...one of the most painful things that I've ever had. I've been in a below the knee cast. Nothing that has been done has helped. One of these days, I'm afraid I'm going to fall, and it will eventually be a broken bone. Luckily, I've only fallen once.

You know, with that Ped-Egg, you can even give a pedicure to your man/SO with minimal effort, and his "bear claws" will make you and him much happier! You will definitely earn brownie points!! These things are great, inexpensive gifts!

I don't think so!

I really have a thing about other people's feet even the man I love-do NOT want to touch them at all. I would buy him one, but I would have to make him use it at gunpoint I'm afraid as he thinks things like that are for sissies.

But I am getting the shudders even thinking about your suggestion for giving my husband a pedicure. I may even have to go take a "nerve" pill now. UGH!, Shudder, shudder, ugh!

I guess that is one of my phobias that I really didn't realize I had.

+ Reply to Thread