+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4501Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

MRD

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

at turds on my pillow.

I like shea butter too.

I am currently using a moisterizer on my face that is made from olive oil. I got it from a friend that sells the product. I can't even remember the company or what it's called. But I love what it does for my face.
    Lady Emily is the company. I just remembered. But all the products are natural and allergy free. They even have a great line of bath products for kids and babies. The woman that started the company did so because one of her children was so allergic to regular bath products.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2868799;
    My pen is a Papermate, not a Parker.
    I just found one of mine and it is a Papermate! I'm hanging on to this baby for all it's worth. It's my pen and no one, I mean no one gets to use it. :nono
    ETA I just fired off an email to PaperMate and also one to Yoplait yogurt as I can't find their Light Thick & Creamy French Vanilla yogurt anymore. WTH is up with these companies nowadays?
    Last edited by Unklescott; 03-27-2008 at 07:14 PM.

I've had one of those swiffer type mops for a really long time now - the one with the canister in it that sprays wet cleaner on the floor and you mop over it with the cloth thingy. Well mine is a Grab-it Go mop. They don't sell the canisters for it anymore (or make the mop either for all I know). I went to their website and couldn't find it. I looked at the comparable models (Lysol and Swiffer wet jet) and their canisters don't look compatible. So I know what it feels like to be stuck with a product you can't get replacement parts for.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2874130;
    I've had one of those swiffer type mops for a really long time now - the one with the canister in it that sprays wet cleaner on the floor and you mop over it with the cloth thingy. Well mine is a Grab-it Go mop. They don't sell the canisters for it anymore (or make the mop either for all I know). I went to their website and couldn't find it. I looked at the comparable models (Lysol and Swiffer wet jet) and their canisters don't look compatible. So I know what it feels like to be stuck with a product you can't get replacement parts for.
    I still have mine! I just use other replacement pads on it - they come in a container already soaking in solution and they are sold by the Swiffer wet pads. Blue container - works the same as the aerosol - I promise

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2874168;
    I still have mine! I just use other replacement pads on it - they come in a container already soaking in solution and they are sold by the Swiffer wet pads. Blue container - works the same as the aerosol - I promise
    Thanks! I'll have to look for those and give them a try.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2874099;
    I just found one of mine and it is a Papermate! I'm hanging on to this baby for all it's worth. It's my pen and no one, I mean no one gets to use it. :nono
    ETA I just fired off an email to PaperMate and also one to Yoplait yogurt as I can't find their Light Thick & Creamy French Vanilla yogurt anymore. WTH is up with these companies nowadays?
    I sent Papermate an email today, too. Good luck to us! I'll keep you posted.

Wonder if we did "good cop", "bad cop"?
    Last edited by prhoshay; 03-27-2008 at 09:25 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I broke down and bought the Ped-Egg at Walgreen's today - and I love it! Thanks to all for the recommendation!

I think I missed the original discussion about Ped-Egg, but I get wicked heel calluses and cracks in the summer and have tried every product under the sun without much luck. I'll keep an eye out for that. We don't have a Walgreens, but we do have Walmart, CVS, and Rite Aid.
    Count your blessings!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2874130;
    Can you refill the canister? I have a swiffer and I just buy a different brand of solution and refill my canister.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Dang it! I was just waiting for my computer which is sssllllooowww today to post something I wrote and decided to run downstairs and start a load of laundry. 2 steps from the bottom my knee gave out and I crashed into the cement wall with my elbow. Now I have a bloody scraped up elbow, but worse... my knee kills!!! It hasn't gone out in several years but I'm hoping that's all it was and will right itself ow! I did nautilus and swimming this morning without any problem! I'm home because we're having a snow day.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread