+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree15503Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Why did your friend feel you needed that?
    Yup, with donuts!!

I dont know. Maybe because we were joking around about him having a ton of kids.
    Blow a kiss, fire a gun, we need someone to lean on

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2869204;
    I dont know. Maybe because we were joking around about him having a ton of kids.
    Ah ha. He's America's Playa!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2868758;
    I need some help with a problem that probably has no solution, but I thought I'd ask anyway. You know how you can get attached to pens, and you just want what you want? I'm trying to find a Papermate, refillable, retractable (click) pen that has a colored plastic lower half with a silvertone tip, and a silvertone upper half. I used to see them in black, red, and blue lower halves. It came in a slender style and a regular style. I have looked and looked, but I can't locate these pens....only the cheaper clear, all plastic pens. Help!
    Same one I used to use also, can't find them (after reading unklescotts post - I see why) back to a parker for me, even though the body is a tad fat.

MRD

I used to LOVE ebay. But its ridiculous now. But a few years ago it was possible to buy things at reasonable prices.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2869444;
    I used to LOVE ebay. But its ridiculous now. But a few years ago it was possible to buy things at reasonable prices.

I agree - there are still some great deals there, but I do not have the patience to find them. Mr. Margaritaville handles all Ebay transactions in our house, he loves it! I just tell him what I want, and he finds it. And the man can be tight, so he finds the bargains - let me tell you

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2869444;
    I actually got really lucky with e-bay recently. For years I wore only one shade of lipstick, MAC's Marrakesh, which was, of course, discontinued. I found a few tubes on e-bay, but the last time I looked, the price had gone up to $80. Faaaar too much. So I had to go on the almost endless search for another colour that works on me, and after 18 months and the purchase of approximately 25 tubes of really unflattering shades, I discovered L'Oreal's Endless Kiss in Java Jive at a liveable $14 a tube. And of course, six months later it was discontinued. Arrrrgggggh. Anyway, I went back to e-bay and found someone selling ten tubes of the same stuff at $4 per tube, so I'm now set for at least ten years with my 14 tubes of Java Jive and 6 tubes of Marrakesh.
    As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. - H.L. Mencken .

MRD

That's great Rattus. I'm like you, I find a shade I like and I stick with it. I hate when they discontinue stuff.

I used to be able to get scrapbooking supplies on ebay at great prices. Sadly no more.
    And the S&H on some of that stuff is outrageous now. I mean, come on, it really doesn't cost THAT much to ship. I know because I've checked some of the rates myself.

No kidding about the shipping charges. I always make a point of checking what the seller is indicating the shipping will be before bidding. I mean, I can't really see how two different people can charge either $2.15 or $20 for shipping a pair of earrings from the US to Canada. Methinks the person asking for $20 is trying to rip me off.
    As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. - H.L. Mencken .

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2869705;
    No kidding about the shipping charges. I always make a point of checking what the seller is indicating the shipping will be before bidding. I mean, I can't really see how two different people can charge either $2.15 or $20 for shipping a pair of earrings from the US to Canada. Methinks the person asking for $20 is trying to rip me off.
    Ain't that the truth!
    I have always been very fair on shipping when I have sold on ebay. I may add a $1 or 2 to cover the cost of the packaging (while I try to recycle peanuts and bubblewrap, sometimes you do have to purchase supplies), but I'm not out to make a profit on the shipping. That's what you list it for or you put a reserve price on it to at least get what you really want for it.

And honestly don't these sellers think we've figured that out by now? The shipping prices I mean.

+ Reply to Thread