+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5927Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;2868358;
    When I was a graduate student in New York in the early 1990's , I shared a 195 square foot dorm room with another student. We each had to pay $600 a month. A studio would have been a blessing.
    Holy mackerel Mar! I've often heard about having a place so small you had to go outside to change your mind.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I need some help with a problem that probably has no solution, but I thought I'd ask anyway. You know how you can get attached to pens, and you just want what you want? I'm trying to find a Papermate, refillable, retractable (click) pen that has a colored plastic lower half with a silvertone tip, and a silvertone upper half. I used to see them in black, red, and blue lower halves. It came in a slender style and a regular style. I have looked and looked, but I can't locate these pens....only the cheaper clear, all plastic pens. Help!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2868758;
    I need some help with a problem that probably has no solution, but I thought I'd ask anyway. You know how you can get attached to pens, and you just want what you want? I'm trying to find a Papermate, refillable, retractable (click) pen that has a colored plastic lower half, and a silvertone upper half. I used to see them in black, red, and blue lower halves. It came in a slender style and a regular style. I have looked and looked, but I can't locate these pens....only the cheaper clear, all plastic pens. Help!
    They don't make them anymore. That's the pen I've always used and I've been trying for about 2 years. I've been told by several office supply outfits they are out of production. At least the slim ones. The others I have found at Staples and Office Max.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2868714;
    Holy mackerel Mar! I've often heard about having a place so small you had to go outside to change your mind.
    That was about right. The thing is that I had my best Thanksgiving ever when I was there. My sister was in school in Rhode Island and came down for the weekend. We went to the Macy's parade and then came back and helped cook a complete dinner. We pulled tables from three other rooms into our teeny tiny kitchen area and 8 of the 12 people at dinner were from Europe and had never had an American Thanksgiving dinner. We had a lot of wine and a complete blast. When I moved back to Seattle, I rented an apartment with a living room that was three times the size of that place.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Do you still have the pen shay? They sell refills on Papermate.com
    Yup, with donuts!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2868762;
    They don't make them anymore. That's the pen I've always used and I've been trying for about 2 years. I've been told by several office supply outfits they are out of production. At least the slim ones. The others I have found at Staples and Office Max.
    OK, that is just unacceptable.

Thanks.

I only wish I still had the pen.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Unk, you are so kind! I was looking all over the net but I had no idea what they were called because I don't use them!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Leo
    Premium Member

Be careful about eBay purchases about Parker pens, though. An awful lot of those are fakes.

I'm like shay, it really pisses me off that they don't make them anymore. I can find the fatter ones here still but I can't find the slim ones which I've used for years.
    ETA I've seen the pink Breast Cancer awareness ones here at Staples for about $8.00. On ebay they are $10 + shipping.

+ Reply to Thread