+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5866Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

My first visit to Florida was years and years ago - maybe around 1978 or so. We were heading toward Orlando. I have no idea what town we were in at the time or what road, but the sky was just black with those stupid love bugs! We stopped for gas, and when my BIL got out of the car to get the gas, they just swarmed all over him. It was one of the most horrible experiences in my life. (I really have this thing about bugs.) I've never forgotten it. I think that's why I keep telling my husband that I'll NEVER move to Florida!

I'm finally taking my son for a much needed haircut!! I want to cut my hair too but am a bit afraid...it's been years since I've cut my hair but I'm sooo tired of the one length long straight hair. Hold my hand you guys! I think I'm going to take off about 4 inches to get ready for summer!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Ew! I looked at the picture of love bugs too, and that looks pretty annoying.. I'm not really scared of insects and rodents, but snakes scare me to death and being in the water with turtles scares me pretty well too. One summer we were up at our house in Maine and I was swimming across our cove, and this turtle started swimming after me. It wasn't a huge turtle or anything, but it freaked me out and I haven't been the same around turtles since!

Actually, come to think of it, I hate being touched by any aquatic animal when I'm in the water-- snorkeling terrifies me!

Good luck buglover! Four inches will grow back faster than you think.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2860114;
    I'm finally taking my son for a much needed haircut!! I want to cut my hair too but am a bit afraid...it's been years since I've cut my hair but I'm sooo tired of the one length long straight hair. Hold my hand you guys! I think I'm going to take off about 4 inches to get ready for summer!
    Bug, I cut 12" off my hair at Christmas and donated it to Locks for Love. It felt great...the cut turned out cute, too! So much easier to take care of...Think of it this way, if you don't like your cut, you can always grow it back.

I chickened out and only cut 2 1/2 off! hee hee...oh well.. I'll get some fuzzy kiwis someday and cut it the way I want to! Fashion be darned!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2859340;
    What is a love bug?
    This is a love bug.

Tee hee Unk! I totally remember those on my street growing up! There were three of them on one block, all colored in different ways.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2860320;
    This is a love bug.

That's the REAL love bug!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

I am now OFFICIALLY a college graduate! Tonight was my graduation ceremony. The acedemic director of the animation program gave all of us a hug after he gave each of us our degree folder. And he gave us a each a different coin or something that was specifically chosen for us. Mine was a game coin that said "IDEAL" in large letters in the middle, and surrounding that is said "for entertainment only". When he gave me a hug, he said congradulations and that he was proud of me. I almost cried when he said that.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2860273;
    Bug, I cut 12" off my hair at Christmas and donated it to Locks for Love. It felt great...the cut turned out cute, too! So much easier to take care of...Think of it this way, if you don't like your cut, you can always grow it back.
    Holy crap Lois your hair must have been very long! My step daughter will do that every couple years, cut it all off for lock of love. You guys are awesome!
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread