+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5650Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Pampered Chef parties rock! But the items are very expensive! I did purchase an apple slicer and an apple crisp stone years ago though.
    Yup, with donuts!!

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;2857839;
    I had a pizza stone once. It hurt like the dickens to pass it
    Oh, Newf.

Never heard of Pampered Chef, gutmutter. Maybe we don't have them in Canada.
    We just got our first Bed, Bath and Beyond store in Canada a little while ago. I'd rather have a Target. Grr.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2857439;
    I believe its a piece of crockery designed to be put in the oven to put a pizza on to bake it evenly.

I love my pizza stone! It's the best thing for reheating pizza. The crust gets perfectly brown and crunchy. Yum!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2857742;
    Let's see... free food and the coolest kitchen gadgetry ever. People love to invite me to one (although the trend has pretty much passed here) because I was a better salesperson the the real one. Their juice container has a slotted, fitted insert that raises up and down via a handle on the lid that mixes the frozen concentrate or remixes the juice when it has settled. The little plastic pan scrapers are perfect for any non-stick cookware. Their zigzag U-shaped cutter makes short work of the hardest veggies like raw sweet potatoes or turnips and makes fun wavy french fries from potatoes. Their stoneware baking dishes really do even out oven temps and keep things from burning on the edges. They have delicious herb mixes (the dill mix is the best!) You can get shaped bread tubes, frosting pipers, kitchen utensils, knives... ok. I'd better stop.
    you sound like me. My friends loved me coming to their pampered chef parties because I always raved so much about their stuff and probably made more sales than the salesperson. I use their stoneware to cook about 90% of the time. I think I have almost every piece. (except for the one I broke a few months ago and haven't replaced)
    Beware the zigzag cutter. Worst kitchen cut of my life was with that thing and it almost never healed as it was such a funky shaped cut.
    Those pan scrapers are the best thing ever and even work great in Florida scraping love bugs off car windshields (had multiple ones, so that one stayed in the garage and didn't come back in the kitchen. )

But the parties are fun because they always have food!!!!!!!

I also have their really cool can opener that opens from the top and doesn't leave sharp edges. That thing has made possibly many, many, many girl scout projects with can lids that don't have sharp edges!

Newf, I've seen the size of a pizza stone, so I bet it did hurt!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2858006;
    Oh, Newf.

Never heard of Pampered Chef, gutmutter. Maybe we don't have them in Canada.
    We just got our first Bed, Bath and Beyond store in Canada a little while ago. I'd rather have a Target. Grr.
    We have them here CCL, I can tell you because I dropped a bundle at the last party I went to.
    The pizza stone is awesome. I bought mostly little things like the off set measuring cups, all in one measuring spoons, silicone bakeware, a chef outfit for my kiddo. I got a couple of good recipies too (it was around Thanksgiving so it involved turkey, cranberries and brie baked into a crust)

I enjoyed it very much.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I absolutely LOVE my Pampered Chef Pizza Stone! I do not know how I made it so many years without it...

I love our pizza stone, but after watching numerous cooking shows, it seems like a lot of the little (pricey) gadgets can be replaced with one good chef's knife and a couple of lessons in knifing techniques.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2858556;
    I absolutely LOVE my Pampered Chef Pizza Stone! I do not know how I made it so many years without it...
    I use my pizza stone and my rectangle stone for EVERYTHING now.
    It also makes some great cookies and biscuits.

In fact, I only have one baking pan that is not stoneware. I call it my husband's grill pan. It's an old, nasty looking metal cookie sheet that he uses to either take food out or bring food back in from the grill on. It's so yucky looking, I would not cook anything on it in the oven.

But, I can't even talk about getting rid of it. He acts like its a piece of heirloom family silver that his great-great-great-grandmother buried in the backyard to keep the soldiers from getting it in 1863.

Come to think of it, it could be that old. Looks like it.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Hi everybody. I haven't been around much, I feel like I should re-introduce myself or something.
    Hi, my name is anemone.

Sadly, my only experience with Pampered Chef involved a terrible, horrible, not nice dealer that did not deliver the stone I ordered and wouldn't refund my money either. After trying to talk to her several times, she had the nerve to tell me to stop calling her. She had my money and wasn't giving it back. The hostess ended up buying another one which I refused, because she shouldn't have to pay for a stone that I already paid for. Dealer told me I could return that pan at my own expense and get a refund. (and lose half my money to postage) I ended up having to go through corporate. They refunded my money.
    I never went back to another party and I tell this story around town, only I use the dealer's name.

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2858583;
    I use my pizza stone and my rectangle stone for EVERYTHING now.
    It also makes some great cookies and biscuits.

In fact, I only have one baking pan that is not stoneware. I call it my husband's grill pan. It's an old, nasty looking metal cookie sheet that he uses to either take food out or bring food back in from the grill on. It's so yucky looking, I would not cook anything on it in the oven.

But, I can't even talk about getting rid of it. He acts like its a piece of heirloom family silver that his great-great-great-grandmother buried in the backyard to keep the soldiers from getting it in 1863.

Come to think of it, it could be that old. Looks like it.
    I think almost every home in America has one of those.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

+ Reply to Thread