+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7207Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2824814;
    I just got accepted for the Infinity Project of Josh Simpson - the Home of Josh Simpson Contemporary Glass. He is an awesome glass artist and for the Infinity Project he sends you one of his "planets" to hide and one to keep. You have to say where you will hide them and why you want to do it (for me it was the 3rd anniversary of my match with my Little Sister). Very cool. I can't wait.
    I had to look him up. How COOL! Congratulations on being selected. That is an honor for sure!!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2824788;
    I am hungry, but have a taste for absolutely nothing! I'm even in a mood to cook something.....a rarity....and still can't come up with anything. Nothing I have eaten has been, in the least, satisfying. I am miserable!

At least if I were one of my kitties, I'd always be in the mood for my kibble. I am pouting. Why don't we have a smilie that has the bottom lip stuck out and the arms crossed??
    I want a garden burger.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

CCL

Gutmutter - that is so cool. His work is beautiful.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Gutmutter: Congratulations! That is such an interesting idea. Are you going to share where you and your little sister are going to hide it? I bet she will love that! Very cool site. Have fun!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Gut, congratulations. What a wonderfully unique opporunity. That is definitely a special moment!

Reason #4056 for why im quitting. My soon to be former boss just expects me to guess if there is a problem. I think even a child would have the wherewithal to speak up and say something. I'm not a bleeping mind reader!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

The planets came in the mail and now I have a real conundrum! They are both exquisite!!!!!!! I've been polling people and am getting 50/50 on which I should keep. I'm going to have to hide the other one really well.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2827067;
    The planets came in the mail and now I have a real conundrum! They are both exquisite!!!!!!! I've been polling people and am getting 50/50 on which I should keep. I'm going to have to hide the other one really well.
    Can you take a picture and post it? How big are they?
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

They are each the size of a shooter marble and one is deep blues and greens with a little sparkly stuff in part of it. It really looks like a planet viewed from above. The other one is lighter blues and greens with white "waves" - the kids call it the tsunami one. It has a clear glass "bubble" so that when you move it, the forms look 3-D. I'll try to get pictures and figure out posting. If I can't figure it out, maybe I'll put them in my profile picture because that's just a browse and click function.
    Count your blessings!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2827508;
    They are each the size of a shooter marble and one is deep blues and greens with a little sparkly stuff in part of it. It really looks like a planet viewed from above. The other one is lighter blues and greens with white "waves" - the kids call it the tsunami one. It has a clear glass "bubble" so that when you move it, the forms look 3-D. I'll try to get pictures and figure out posting. If I can't figure it out, maybe I'll put them in my profile picture because that's just a browse and click function.
    If you can't figure out how to post the photos. Email them to me and I'll post them for you.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread