+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7289Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Premium Member

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog
    We share our anniversary with Nancy and Ronald Reagan.
    Yes, you do! You also share your anniversary with my parents - they are celebrating 57 years today. Unfortunately, they will have to celebrate a day late, because my mom is in the hospital, but she will be home tomorrow.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose;2823671;
    You also share your anniversary with my birthday...
    Happy Birthday!

Rosie has not been too happy. Last night, she managed to get in bed BEFORE anyone else and claim her spot (she usually waits until last so that we are all settled so as not to disturb her royal self). I had to shove her over as her spot was mostly MY spot. She spent the night glued to my side and growled every time I turned over, finally moving to Mr. Rosie's side of the bed in the early dawn hours to curl up on his pillows.

All of them keep running to the doors and windows when they hear a truck thinking its him. It's about to drive me batty.
    I'm not sure that Waldo has even noticed he's gone though and is just following Rosie and Bogie. Oh and Waldo now thinks my spot in the bed is his as well. He will NOT get on my husband's side of the bed AT ALL. If he gets on the bed, he lays down on my side and does not cross the invisable line. It's kind of funny actually.

I'm usually not so sentimental about anniversaries, I'm thinking more about it this year because he's gone. I'm telling you I would NOT have made a good military wife. I am hating his not being here.

Marleybone: wish your parents a happy shared anniversary. I hope your mom is ok and they can have a nice celebration tomorrow when she is out of the hospital. 57 years is fabulous!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Happy anniversary MRD! Happy birthday desertrose! Happy anniversary, parents-of-Marleybone!

Gosh, I guess March 4 is a big day!

Happy birthday, DesertRose!
    Happy anniversary, MRD and Mr. MRD!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I am hungry, but have a taste for absolutely nothing! I'm even in a mood to cook something.....a rarity....and still can't come up with anything. Nothing I have eaten has been, in the least, satisfying. I am miserable!

At least if I were one of my kitties, I'd always be in the mood for my kibble. I am pouting. Why don't we have a smilie that has the bottom lip stuck out and the arms crossed??
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2824788;
    I am hungry, but have a taste for absolutely nothing! I'm even in a mood to cook something.....a rarity....and still can't come up with anything. Nothing I have eaten has been, in the least, satisfying. I am miserable!

At least if I were one of my kitties, I'd always be in the mood for my kibble. I am pouting. Why don't we have a smilie that has the bottom lip stuck out and the arms crossed??
    I hate when I get that way. Don't know what I want, know exactly what I DON'T want and nothing I eat is satifsying. I just posted a fairly easy, but realy good recipe in that thread. Maybe it will help

I just got accepted for the Infinity Project of Josh Simpson - the Home of Josh Simpson Contemporary Glass. He is an awesome glass artist and for the Infinity Project he sends you one of his "planets" to hide and one to keep. You have to say where you will hide them and why you want to do it (for me it was the 3rd anniversary of my match with my Little Sister). Very cool. I can't wait.
    Count your blessings!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2824814;
    I just got accepted for the Infinity Project of Josh Simpson - the Home of Josh Simpson Contemporary Glass. He is an awesome glass artist and for the Infinity Project he sends you one of his "planets" to hide and one to keep. You have to say where you will hide them and why you want to do it (for me it was the 3rd anniversary of my match with my Little Sister). Very cool. I can't wait.
    YEAH!!!!! Oh that is SO cool Gutmutter. And I know how badly you wanted this and I am so very, very happy for you and your little sister.
    What great news!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I adore glass art!! When I've got more time, I've got to explore Josh's site! Congrats to you, Gut!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2824814;
    I love glass in all it's forms and art glass is the one thing I ever splurge on occasionally. His work is amazing. Congratulations....you are very luck to be given such an opportunity.
    CYA

+ Reply to Thread