+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 2437 FirstFirst ... 216162636465666768697071727374757677787980811211715711071 ... LastLast
Like Tree5920Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    Geez Amy Lee.... What do you think we should do to satisfy the appetites of these two insatiable he-men?

How much are we talking about? And is whip cream involved?
    Absolutely no whip cream, too cliched. How about handcuff? i've got my own.

Well, he/they instructed to only leave enough money so the dog can be fed.
    Newf, i hope you're familiar with .99 cent stores.

Off topic: I'm wondering about leaving the house today, just to get some fresh air and/or buy the newspaper. ( I have this need to be out of the house for at least an hour during the day)
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Well, he/they instructed to only leave enough money so the dog can be fed.
    Newf, i hope you're familiar with .99 cent stores
    That's DOGS (plural!), each of which weighs 160+ pounds. And if I fed them kibble from the 99-cent store, the breeder would probably repossess them
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Oh!!! I read it as just one BIG dog.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

MRD
    Am literally going to fall OVER with fatigue and muscle soreness. Have been packing for days and today my friend, Attila the Wendy came over and man, she was worse than a drill sergeant or slave driver, but we got an amazing amount packed.

I am now ready to drop. But am having dinner out yet again with friends. Haven't cooked at home in over a week. Love that friends are asking us out because we are leaving, but man on man, am exhausted.

Last night went to friends and she had an AWESOME meal prepared. My stomach was so upset I couldn't eat at all and felt so bad that I couldn't. She had gone to all this trouble and I was so sick. In fact, I ended up throwing up 5 times in their bathroom during a 2 hour period. I blame hubby for the food he fixed me for lunch. I was not great company either and felt horrible about it. They have been good friends and were understanding, but we won't see them for a long time and here I was praying to the porcelen god most of the night. UGH

Tonight I am off to dinner with my best friend. The one I"ve posted to often about who's had so many troubles with me leaving and has been selfish and all. We've worked out stuff, but tonight will still be hard. Her daughter who is 9 called me crying because she doesn't want us to leave. It upset me so much. This is the first time I've felt even remotely guilty about moving. I've been very happy about all this, but I couldn't take the kid crying. It tore me up. I feel like a [FA edit] for doing this to her only 5 months after her dad died.

I know I should be thinking about what's best for my family and I have been, but I am putting other people through a rough time too and it makes me sad.

I hope tonight goes well.

Wish us luck, have to have the packing FINISHED tomorrow night. I may be online only tomorrow. BUT, we're supposed to have internet by Mon, so hopefully I can catch up after the weekend.

I will get on to say happy weekend and goodbye before we pack up the computer. It, the tv and the DVR will be the LAST things we pack.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 08-09-2006 at 11:00 PM. Reason: language
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    myrosiedog, you're a soft touch! Try not to feel too bad. You're not doing anything to anyone. The move is what's best for your familly and that's what you have to think about. Tell the little girl (and her mom) that they can come and visit once you're all settled in.

I'm sorry to hear you were so sick yesterday... between all the stress, the heat, and everything else, I'm surprised you're feeling pretty strong today.

Good luck with everything! And try to have fun tonight.

Amy Lee: Handcuffs? OK. I know where to get a stripper's pole pretty cheap. What kind of music do you prefer?

myrosiedog: I hope your weekend move goes OK-dokey!

Newfherder: How much roughly do you think you spend on doggie food every month for your big lugs?

Amy Lee: Well, the standoff ended peacefully after the man dropped his gun out of a window, and two hours later they threw a smoke bomb in and retrieved him without a struggle. No-one was injured which was really good. The band of coyotes, unfortunately, are still at large.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    Absolutely no whip cream, too cliched. How about handcuff? i've got my own.
    How about Grand Marnier and silk scarves?

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder View Post
    if I fed them kibble from the 99-cent store, the breeder would probably repossess them
    Wouldn't matter! You feed them kibble from the 99 store and there won't much left of you to care.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    How about Grand Marnier and silk scarves?
    How about not?

PG-13, guys. Thanks.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Sorry!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post

Amy Lee: Well, the standoff ended peacefully after the man dropped his gun out of a window, and two hours later they threw a smoke bomb in and retrieved him without a struggle. No-one was injured which was really good. The band of coyotes, unfortunately, are still at large.
    whoa! How long did it last?

You know, the weather was kind of bipolar today, it was hot but cool wind was blowing towards the evening.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

+ Reply to Thread