+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6383Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

MRD

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;2767982;
    I'm thinking about getting revenge on telemarketers. What do you think of the following script?
    I don't expect to hear anything during the pauses and of course I won't take down credit card info if anyone is foolish enough to give it out. My goal is to dumbfound and to waste their time. I am curious if anyone will stay on the line long enough to hear my caterwauling
    What's your number. I'm gullible.

Shay, I tried to find the theme song by googling it, but could not find the words, but found a lot of references to it.

I would love to get Captain Kangaroo DVD's. I LOVED that show.

We call Waldo, "Waldo the Wonder Dog". And I would always think that sounded so familiar and I had forgotten that Mighty Manfred was also called "The Wonder Dog".
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I was picking my brain, and I want to say the song went something like, "I'm Mighty Manfred...oomph...the wonder dog. I'm faithful and terrific, because Tom Terrific...oomph...told me sooooo!" He did this little dance when he sang it, if memory serves. Calypso!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2769259;
    I was picking my brain, and I want to say the song went something like, "I'm Mighty Manfred...oomph...the wonder dog. I'm faithful and terrific, because Tom Terrific...oomph...told me sooooo!" He did this little dance when he sang it, if memory serves. Calypso!!!
    My older brother got a funnel for Christmas (don't ask, he's strange) and I asked him if he was going to use it as his thinking cap like Tom Terrific. He did at least get that.

Well now, you've got me trying to sing it and find the words. Thanks. I can waste enough time by myself without help. (just kidding)
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Almost 3 months after giving birth and my hormones are finally getting back to normal. How do I know it? I'm shedding. My hair is all over the house. I can't stand it. Lucky for me, I have a lot of hair so losing it is not the problem. It's finding it everywhere that bugs me...

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;2767982;
    I'm thinking about getting revenge on telemarketers. What do you think of the following script?
    I don't expect to hear anything during the pauses and of course I won't take down credit card info if anyone is foolish enough to give it out. My goal is to dumbfound and to waste their time. I am curious if anyone will stay on the line long enough to hear my caterwauling
    That would surprise anyone on the telephone!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose;2769346;
    Almost 3 months after giving birth and my hormones are finally getting back to normal. How do I know it? I'm shedding. My hair is all over the house. I can't stand it. Lucky for me, I have a lot of hair so losing it is not the problem. It's finding it everywhere that bugs me...
    When I am stressed, my hair just falls out. I have been at the point where I've had to wear a full wig, it got so bad. I don't stress, badly, often but when I do...look for a bald spot on my head, or a bathtub drain full of hair. My dermatologist and I are very close! I don't remember it falling out after I had my son.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Shay, has your dermatologist ever mentionned Alopecia areata? Stress, combined with an hereditary condition, might be the cause for this type of hairloss.

Sometimes that can be a symptom of Lupus. I'd have tests done to confirm for sure.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Hair loss can be caused from many things with stress being one of the biggest factors. Hormones can cause hair loss, as well as thyroid imbalances.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Thank goodness we aren't at the Monte Carlo right now. I just overheard on the news it's on fire and several rooms are toast.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread