+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 2500 FirstFirst ... 185859606162636465666768697071727374757677781181685681068 ... LastLast
Like Tree6766Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    Call me Bionic woman. I just came back from running a double errand with an ultimate destination.
    I left the house after 4:20pm only to run back minutes later for some esential supplies.
    I had to run to the library (since my printer is on a timeout) and print a shipping label for a package. The library is about 25 minutes away with a moderate walk, at the rate i was going, i was pretty much flying there. I got in and out in 6 minutes and made it to the post office ( which is close to the library) in a flash( more like 7-8 minutes) with minutes to spare when it closes at 5 on the dot. Still managed to wrap one more package and i finally shipped both off. Now i just hope nothing breaks in either package.
    Wow, you need a super hero costume like Zayara wore on rock star supernova last week. You can be Speed walker woman.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    Yes, that does happen once in awhile, doesn't it!

myrosiedog: There's a new show you may like coming on in the fall. It stars that girl from 90210, whatshername, and the show is about giving out bad news. She tells boyfriends that their girlfriend DID break up with them, helps bosses fire their employees (who are their friends), helps people say "I quit" to their bosses, and other relationship issues. When I remember the darned names of the host and the show, I'll let you know. Darned brain is a blank slate today.

Oh yes, and put me down for some shares. Are they trading on the NYSE?
    Dammit, someone ALWAYS steals MY ideas! I bet I could do it funnier than she can!

Quote Originally Posted by queenb View Post
    MRD, let me know when your business expands enough to need help. This would be right up my alley! (Didya like the David Spade Capitol One ads a while back? I loved them because they reminded me of me!)
    Queenb, I LOVED those ads. I'll let you know when I start hiring. The tough jobs may take 2 of us together. Those usually involve mothers-in-laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder View Post
    I think that Nancy Reagan's anti-drug campaign beat you to it by about 20 years.
    Oh, Nancy, Schmancy, those ads didn't work then, won't work now, I bet the copyright or trademark is up. Bet I have better luck than Ole Nancy did with that campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Vonna View Post
    myrosiedog.....Great business venture....are you going public? I could get in on the ground floor....what are your stocks going for? What does MsFroggy know?
    Looking for investors now Vonna. Want to be the first? I already have a potential employee, this could be BIG!

Well Miss Froggy, I guess I can guess the answer to the question, do you want to invest in my new business?
    Last edited by MRD; 08-04-2006 at 06:02 PM.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    Wow, you need a super hero costume like Zayara wore on rock star supernova last week. You can be Speed walker woman.

Oh yes yes!!! Im glad my legs haven't ever failed me. You go girls!! ( to my legs)
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    Shannen Doherty. The show's called "Breaking up with Shannen Doherty" and is an Oxygen show. (This useless piece of trivia has been brought to you by Lois Lane. )
    And we gratefully thank you LoisLane!

Amy Lee: If you can actually fit into that costume Zayara wore, I'll KISS you! She had to have been poured into that thing!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I am officially an Old Fart
    I had my Old Fart moment a few years ago at the grocery store. I saw an attractive twenty-something, and instead of fantasizing wondering about her, I found myself wondering what her mother looked like.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    wow! didn't expect that one.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    Looking for investors now Vonna. Want to be the first? I already have a potential employee, this could be BIG!

Well Miss Froggy, I guess I can guess the answer to the question, do you want to invest in my new business?
    What do you think??
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    What do you think??

That you're sending me a big check right now!

I'll be out standing by the mailbox waiting!!!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    Amy Lee: If you can actually fit into that costume Zayara wore, I'll KISS you! She had to have been poured into that thing!
    Oooo... Girl on girl action! That's something I never expected on this Board.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Is it pay-per-view? My Visa number is ####-****-@@@@-$$$$ and the expiration date is April 30, 2067.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

+ Reply to Thread