+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5838Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Does anyone know of a good ringtone download website? The one I used to use has quit doing premium tones and it sucks.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I always just use my cell phone carriers website. They usually have pretty good choices, including some of the bad singers from AI.

I never thought of that. The one I used to use is one they recommended years ago. I will check their site out. Thanks.

eta:
    I just looked, I could download Go Down Moses from AI.
    Last edited by dagwood; 01-22-2008 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2764914;
    I've been seeing a lot of those Nigerian scam emails, but they get kicked straight to the spam folder. I can't believe people really fall for those things.
    Do I know the web site for you I especially recommend the saga of Rev. Wally Tightnuts and Daphne Donkeykong (Ms)

What's The Bloody Point?
    A Comedy - How long can you string them out for? Along the way making up the most ridiculous excuses and still be believed. Waste their time, keep them away from other prey. Better still reverse the scam with you as the targeted victim actually extracting money from the fraudster (see scam 2 & 3 on the baiting index).

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2764914;
    I've been seeing a lot of those Nigerian scam emails, but they get kicked straight to the spam folder. I can't believe people really fall for those things.
    Did you see the "Dateline" story they did on this a few months ago? It was amazing how gullible some people are.

What was even sadder are the lonely hearts who are convinced that the person emailing them is an attractive man/woman who wants to marry them, but wait, they need some money first... WHO FALLS FOR THIS?!!

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;2764933;
    I never thought of that. The one I used to use is one they recommended years ago. I will check their site out. Thanks.

eta:
    I just looked, I could download Go Down Moses from AI.
    I'm very tempted to buy the Brothers Forever song from AI, it makes me giggle.

That would be great.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Where can you get those ringtones? I'm on Cingular and I don't see those on there....is there somewhere else you can d/l good ringtones?
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

This article was in our local paper and it cracked me up. I thought y'all might appreciate it.
    The Columbus Dispatch : Mike Harden commentary: Grandpas have a right to sanity
    Mike Harden commentary: Grandpas have a right to sanity
    Sunday, January 20, 2008 3:27 AM
    By Mike Harden

Molly, my old yellow Lab, sensed the coming tremor first, her ears perking at the telltale crunch in the Earth's lithosphere.

The three cats dived for cover like bar patrons in a cheap Western when the gunslinger hits the swinging doors.

My granddaughter, "Big Noise," had arrived. For the next eight hours, mayhem would know no bounds, tumult no end. A retiree with children (and grandchildren) has given a hostage to serenity.

I hung the nickname Big Noise on my granddaughter, recalling the wild and ominous drumbeats of Big Noise from Winnetka.

After Big Noise departed for the day, leaving the house a shambles, I decided to begin work on the Grandparents' Bill of Rights. They are amendments established for the protection of my personal constitution:

First Amendment: Children shall make no babies who abridge the right of grandparents to peaceably assemble, disassemble, unwind or otherwise chill in their "golden years."

Second Amendment: A well-stocked medicine cabinet being necessary to sanity, the right of grandparents to bear liquid Benadryl and administer accordingly to barbarous children shall not be infringed; similarly, there shall be no infringement of a grandparent's right to procure, purchase or otherwise score Xanax when the aforementioned intractable child is present.

Third Amendment: Children shall refrain from the quartering of their pets with grandparents while said children are off on vacations the grandparent cannot afford because the money was spent on said child's tuition, first divorce or bail bond.

Fourth Amendment: The right of the people to be secure in their persons and houses being an inexorable prerogative, children shall make no babies who engage in unreasonable searches and seizures of a grandparent's cabinets, shelves, drawers or stashes.

Fifth Amendment: When spoiled and unruly grandchildren are inflicted upon a grandparent, said grandparent shall not be compelled to testify against himself if the aforementioned requires restraint up to and including binding, gagging and sedation.

Sixth Amendment: Grandchildren in the care of a grandparent shall for go the right to a speedy, public trial by a jury of their peers, said peers, after all, being drooling incontinents who drink out of the dog's dish.

Seventh Amendment: In cases where grandchildren destroy the personal property of a grandparent, said grandparent shall be entitled to a redress of grievances from the parent, including, but not limited to, going upside said parent's head.

Eighth Amendment: The infliction of cruel and unusual grandchildren upon a grandparent shall be limited by the routine practice of birth control.

Ninth Amendment: The enumeration of certain rights to parents shall not be construed to deny similar rights to grandparents ; e.g. a parent may not secure peace and quiet by inflicting willful and heedless offspring on a grandparent, thus denying said grandparent similar peace and quiet.

Tenth Amendment: There shall be no Tenth Amendment because Big Noise just dumped a plate of spaghetti on the dog's head.

MRD

Unk, I am

I have a cousin that calls her granddaughter "the Pink Tornado".

This is great. I sent it to my brother and some other grandparents I know.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread