+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6180Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

OK, this is totally bizarre, in my estimation. See what you think.

glumbert - My Fake Baby
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Whoa! intriguing and really, really sad at the same time.
    Count your blessings!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

That was really interesting.......verrrry lifelike........wonder how much they cost?
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

MRD

I have started doing meditation in the last few weeks and I have to say that I have really noticed new levels of energy and calmness. I am kind of just doing my own thing with some guidence from someone more expert, but it has been doing wonders for me.

I got up this morning and it was gray and nasty. We haven't seen the sun in 4 days and usually that makes me sleepy and depressed. I meditated for about 20 min. and since then I have cleaned the kitchen, done loads of laundry, cleaned the kitchen again (hubby cooked breakfast. Love it when he "helps". ), baked cookies, organized some stuff in my bedroom, organized some of my craft stuff, cleaned the kitchen again (the teenager finally got up and made her own breakfast) and have read about 4 chapters in my book.
    I really have to say I think the meditation is making a huge difference in how I feel and my outlook.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;2757669;
    You should put another bag of frozen meatballs on the hard drive, just in case it got bruised, too
    Funny Boy!

Thank you all. The swelling has gonedown, and the colors are changing like the leaves in fall. I had a great Magic Bag, it just wasn't in the freezer. So frozen meatballs it was; but they were Swedish .

myrosiedog: Meditation works wonders, especially with medication, and a marguerita: ! .

Checking out glumbert.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I have to give more power to all of you who live in climates that are dreary. I can't imagine having to have more than a couple days without sunshine. I think I would go mad for sure.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2759146;
    OK, this is totally bizarre, in my estimation. See what you think.
    glumbert - My Fake Baby
    Ok. It's bizarre! But if it helps women from being depressed or stealing other babies, then I guess it's ok. It doesn't really hurt anyone else.

It's like this. "Wives" for the Japanese. Strange but true.'
    'Love dolls' woo Japanese men | Video | Reuters.com
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I was just looking at the General Discussion menu and somehow my eyes jumped from "Talk about your troubles" to "Animal lovers" and I read "Talk about your lovers"! Now there's a thread I could contribute to at length! I haven't always been a stodgy old crone.
    Count your blessings!

Oh Gutmutter if only this site weren't PG-13!
    Yup, with donuts!!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2761211;
    I was just looking at the General Discussion menu and somehow my eyes jumped from "Talk about your troubles" to "Animal lovers" and I read "Talk about your lovers"! Now there's a thread I could contribute to at length! I haven't always been a stodgy old crone.

Go for it. Start a new thread, could be a lot of fun.

I need to start a thread called: "complain about your crabby old husband".

I really hate when we go for several days without seeing the sun. But I've found that having candles lit and warm tea and coffee and music really help me out a lot to not give in to the depression. But usually we only go a few days and then it gets sunny again. I do not think I could live in some of the places that go for longer periods without sun.
    What I hate is this time of year when the sun is setting, the rays seem especially sharp and bright if you are driving west. And not even sunglasses will cut that kind of glare. Not that I've had that problem in the last few days.

Well it snowed heavily for hours, but nothing stuck. I enjoyed watching it fall though. It's still a novelty to me. But watching those soft fat flakes slowly falling is kind of calming.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread