+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4533Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat;2755895;
    12. Go to a taping of Conan O'Brian
    Ah! I went to a taping of Conan in September! It was on one of my friends' "while I still live in New York" bucket lists. It was really fun (and I definitely dvr'd it to see if I could see myself in the audience-- sadly, no), and something I'd definitely do again, given the opportunity.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2756537;
    Did you get your bread and milk first?
    Yep, we have bread, milk and eggs. Like Rattus said, we can now make french toast.

It looks so beautiful outside, but no one is going anywhere this morning. We got a LOT more than last year and my husband couldn't get up the hill last year to get out and go to work. And now there's a nice crunchy layer of ice over the snow. Still pretty. And no one else is up, so its all silent and white out. I can handle this. I don't want to live where Gutmutter does and have to do all that shoveling though. It should be gone mostly by this afternoon or tomorrow at latest.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Greetings to you MRD, from the Great White North!

We had freezing rain last night and it's been snowing big fluffy flakes all day! It's beautiful to see but awful to shovel. Just came in from doing my walks, back deck and sidewalk. My back gate is frozen shut so I'll have to get into the garage to get the garbage to the cans.

I'll probably have to shovel again after supper. I guess the roads are just horrendously slick. Lots of accidents already.

I don't mind shovelling the snow. It's so fresh out, and quiet, and pretty!

I hope you stay warm and dry. Going to see the doggies in the AL threads!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I was just moving my old computer downstairs and it slipped and I dropped the tower on my ankle. OWWWW!!! Now sitting with a bag of frozen meatballs on my ankle. Not happy.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Sorry misskitty. Virtual kiss to make it all better. MRD - we are having snow/ice tomorrow morning. Can't wait.
    Count your blessings!

oh misskitty!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2757348;
    I was just moving my old computer downstairs and it slipped and I dropped the tower on my ankle. OWWWW!!! Now sitting with a bag of frozen meatballs on my ankle. Not happy.
    You should put another bag of frozen meatballs on the hard drive, just in case it got bruised, too

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2757348;
    Ow, I can commisserate. I dropped a big bag of frozen chicken on my ankle the other day and have a big bruise.

I took a nap this afternoon and gouged a huge spot in my cheek under my eye with my thumbnail. What a way to wake up. Now I have a lovely scrape and bruise there.

I hope your ankle is better.

Well most of the snow is gone. It was melting so fast this afternoon that it sounded like rain where it was dripping off the trees and roof. We are supposed to get more on Sat. though.

I made soup and we've done a lot of nothing. Bogie and Waldo have loved playing in it. Rosie keeps going outside and acting surprised and then annoyed that it's STILL there.

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2757735;
    Ow, I can commisserate. I dropped a big bag of frozen chicken on my ankle the other day and have a big bruise.
    Gotta watch that frozen poultry--I almost lost my thumbnail a couple of weeks ago when I dropped a frozed Cornish hen on it
    We're supposed to get snow again Saturday. It was really pretty here Wednesday and yesterday morning, but too warm for the snow to last long.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;2758895;
    Gotta watch that frozen poultry--I almost lost my thumbnail a couple of weeks ago when I dropped a frozed Cornish hen on it
    We're supposed to get snow again Saturday. It was really pretty here Wednesday and yesterday morning, but too warm for the snow to last long.
    Frozen poultry is an often secret and shamefully hidden secret of many household mishaps. I had a friend that dropped a frozen turkey on his toe and broke it. (the toe, not the turkey)

+ Reply to Thread