+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6255Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2750205;
    A man who takes Midol and has no problem admitting it.... I knew there was a reason I loved you gabriel!
    I wish more men were like that in the world.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2750205;
    A man who takes Midol and has no problem admitting it.... I knew there was a reason I loved you gabriel!
    It all started actually quite a few years ago when a dear friend of mine offhandedly(is that a word?)said that Midol works great for headaches. So a few years later I found that I was retaining water like nobodys business and all my tests came back ok, my doctor prescribed a duretic which worked ok, but I got tired of getting new prescriptions. I was reading a box of Midol one day and saw the words "bloated feeling" or something like that and next time told my Dr., who then said well if they work keep using them.

Us REAL men admit everything.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2749823;
    I hate night leg cramps. I get them if I swim too hard (flutter kick).

That used to happen to me too... BOY was it painful. When I woke up and stretched, my calf would cramp up.

And like everyone was saying, I'd up the bananas. I also used to up the water and cut down on the caffeine.

Bananas, Midol, Gatoraide.....oh my! I just learn so many things here at the Fort! I always thought that leg cramps were from trying to sleep around the kitties on the bed!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2750285;
    Bananas, Midol, Gatoraide.....oh my! I just learn so many things here at the Fort! I always thought that leg cramps were from trying to sleep around the kitties on the bed!
    Well if you're getting cramps from trying to sleep around the kitties that means YOU need to leave them on the bed like I used to, and go sleep on the couch.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2750318;
    Well if you're getting cramps from trying to sleep around the kitties that means YOU need to leave them on the bed like I used to, and go sleep on the couch.

That is the point we are getting to around here. last night DH slept on the couch..just to keep the animals company. Otherwise they would've been fighting for space on the bed..and I had to get a good nights sleep. That is love for you!

Can we complain on this thread? Today I got my christmas bonus from work....

A Walmart $15 dollar gift card! And my boss handed it over like it was a gold watch! This is the boss who never fails to remind us that we have a part-time job. Even though most work 30-40 hours weekly. oh yeah, and they think nothing of calling multiple times a day (while we're at home) cause they need something RIGHT NOW. I really like my job (driving a school bus) but my boss burns my biscuits.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;2750350;
    Can we complain on this thread? Today I got my christmas bonus from work....

A Walmart $15 dollar gift card! And my boss handed it over like it was a gold watch! This is the boss who never fails to remind us that we have a part-time job. Even though most work 30-40 hours weekly. oh yeah, and they think nothing of calling multiple times a day (while we're at home) cause they need something RIGHT NOW. I really like my job (driving a school bus) but my boss burns my biscuits.
    YEAH YEAH - I hear you! For years the place I work at gave out a 15.00 grocery gifft card to Pick N Save. Three years ago they started with WAL MART - I mean more people can use the grocery card vs Wal Mart, and sorry to all you Wal Mart shoppers out there, I simply do NOT do Wal Mart. This year they went back to Pick N Save, and since I was busy working the day they had the luncheon I did not get a card - oh well the price of being a Manager.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2750357;
    . . . I simply do NOT do Wal Mart. . .
    Me neither! I have no tolerance for the out-of-control, screaming, whiney brats that are inevitably always there -- no matter what time it is!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

It's kind of funny... you couldn't pay my mom to go to the Wal-Mart nearest our house, but she will readily go to the one near our summer house in Maine, and stocks up on things all the time.

I kind of understand why, though. The one near us is kind of dirty and gross, the one in Maine is... nicer?

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I'd love a Walmart around here. And if they made $5 gift cards, i'd consider them passive aggressive. $10 more isn't so bad but still, you know?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread