+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6756Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2738632;
    I've also heard that what you do on New Year's Day you will do all year. I guess this means, I'll be cooking and cleaning my butt off and refereeing fights.
    I think there's hope for you Either that, or I will be very, very well rested all year long. I spent a good half of today sleeping.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;2738670;
    I think there's hope for you Either that, or I will be very, very well rested all year long. I spent a good half of today sleeping.
    That's my plan for Thur. after I take our little visitor to the airport. I wouldn't get out of bed from Thur. afternoon until Mon. morning, but I have GOT to get rid of Christmas. It would be gone already except for having company.
    Maybe I will punish her and my daughter tomorrow and make them help me.

I can't wait to get some good sleep. I feel like I have not gotten any really good sleep in about 3 weeks. Plus I have 8 new books I want to read and I've got no reading done. When things are back to normal, company gone, holiday down, I'm going to read and stay in bed the ENTIRE month of January. (that will last about a day and a half before I'm bored with it. )
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I felt sick all day - so I hope that doesn't mean I'll be sick all year! ugh!

I think it's because I never got over my cold (for the last 2 weeks) and went out and drank way too much last night. That didn't help at all!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

myrosiedog, is that Bogie or Rosie in your avatar? You all look so cozy!

Um...since the girls were bad, did you let them eat the fried chicken? Um, I'll volunteer to come over and eat the leftovers!!! I LOVE homemade fried chicken. Mr. Lane says I'm a bottomless pit...I eat and eat and eat and then eat some more. My metabolism hasn't slowed down yet...so I'm going to go eat some more... But now I want that fried chicken and the collard greens with the pepper vinegar... mmmmmmmmm....

And then I'll go to amy lee's and get some grapes for dessert!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2738674;
    That's my plan for Thur. after I take our little visitor to the airport. I wouldn't get out of bed from Thur. afternoon until Mon. morning, but I have GOT to get rid of Christmas. It would be gone already except for having company.
    Maybe I will punish her and my daughter tomorrow and make them help me.

I can't wait to get some good sleep. I feel like I have not gotten any really good sleep in about 3 weeks. Plus I have 8 new books I want to read and I've got no reading done. When things are back to normal, company gone, holiday down, I'm going to read and stay in bed the ENTIRE month of January. (that will last about a day and a half before I'm bored with it. )
    I think that would be a excellent idea mrd
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I plan to sleep and read for the next few days too. I made Mr. Doxie (first time I have typed that - we got married last Friday) stop at the bookstore on the way home from our wedding trip I'm all set with several new books now! I have always "hibernated" for at least a week in early January, but this year, I think I might take two weeks. I have dealt with a giant Christmas party, two tree decorating parties, Christmas Eve with my parents, Christmas Dinner with my entire family in our home, a wedding and a honeymoon in the last three weeks. I'm sleepy!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2738762;
    myrosiedog, is that Bogie or Rosie in your avatar? You all look so cozy!

Um...since the girls were bad, did you let them eat the fried chicken? Um, I'll volunteer to come over and eat the leftovers!!! I LOVE homemade fried chicken. Mr. Lane says I'm a bottomless pit...I eat and eat and eat and then eat some more. My metabolism hasn't slowed down yet...so I'm going to go eat some more... But now I want that fried chicken and the collard greens with the pepper vinegar... mmmmmmmmm....

And then I'll go to amy lee's and get some grapes for dessert!
    Come on over Lois, lot's of leftovers. They all did eventually eat.

And that is Rosie and me on Christmas afternoon. She was cold so she snuggled. I woke up feeling like i had a heater on my chest.

Well no snow, so everyone will be disappointed. We didn't even get the rain. It did snow near the NC/SC border where my husband works. It's 25 here and 18 there right now. He will get to wear his new cold weather suit he got for Christmas this morning.

MRD

2008 isn't starting off any better than 2007 henceforth known as the year of replacing all major appliances.

The refrigerator has died. Since its 22 here, all food in the fridge is now sitting on my potting table in the carport and we are waiting on the appliance repair guy.

It didn't snow here, but it did about 10 miles north where my husband's boss lives. He called and he can't get out of his driveway for the ice that they got along with the snow. And where they are working which is about 25 miles North and closer to the mountains, its really bad, so he's been told to stay home until it warms up some to see if anything melts.

Aw, now naive of me to think that a day would make a difference.

The younger set here is very disappointed it didn't snow and wants me to DRIVE them to where it did. Nope, sorry, am not driving on icy roads to see what appears to be just a thin layer of snow over ice.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I dont want anymore snow. i'm done.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2739522;
    I dont want anymore snow. i'm done.
    Send me some! I'd love a few snow days out of work. About 6 inches would shut this place down for quite a while.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread