+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5806Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I'm extremely upset that i have nothing and no one for New years Eve.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Count your blessings honey. I've had horrific NYE experiences. People getting drunk and cheating/taking another woman home... fools on the road. It isn't pretty. Get your beauty sleep or have a sleepover party if you must do something.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

Amy Lee, you have yourself! That's a great thing to have!! I am currently (!) not dating and I'm ok with that. I spent this past Christmas reading. I did have one son at home and did cook a Christmas feast, but I just relaxed. I felt I was worth it. I've gone to the library and gotten my stack for the New Year's bash. I'm looking forward to it.

Has anyone ever experienced the joy of a removal of an ovarian cyst and would PM me about the experience? Thanks in advance

New Years was when my parents would break out the really good wine--the Mogen David rose' Each of us kids were issued a styrafoam cup that was half wine and half mixer (either 7-Up or Sprite, I don't remember which.) With a background like that, is it any wonder that I grew up a non-drinker?

I don't remember the last time I gave a furry rat's behind about New Years Eve, except to the extent that it was the last day of waiting for the big college bowl games.

AMEN to all of the posts about NYE - I am usually in bed around 9:00PM
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

I'm another one that hates to go out on NYE. There are just too many drunks out driving around. My son has to work this year, and he just got his license a couple of weeks ago. We're undecided as to how we're going to handle it. Take him to work and pick him up or tell his boss (who's VERY family friendly) that we want him home by midnight. We just haven't decided yet. But we definitely don't want him driving after midnight. Unfortunately, I won't be able to go to bed early this year as I just can't sleep if my baby isn't home!

They're predicting a snowstorm here NYE - another good reason not to go out.
    Count your blessings!

I am on the NYE bandwagon with all of you. Too many crazy people on the road and the anxiety I feel knowing I have to go somewhere ruins the entire night for me. We have 3 teenagers and all of them are staying home because we refuse to have them out and about during that night. We'll have a glass of champagne (my fiance and I) and we'll go to bed around 10pm as a normal day.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I'll be staying home along with the rest of you. About 15 years ago I was driving to a friend's house for New Year's and got slammed into by a drunk driver not a mile from my house (totalled my poor car). I haven't really cared about going out since.

I'll be sitting my happy butt at home with a pizza and a stack of movies, thank you very much.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Ok here goes my dumbness for the year. Christmas Eve I was making flan. I started melting the sugar in the pot and before I realized, I stuck my finger on some of the sugar to taste it! OUCH! Holy bananas it hurt so bad. My fiance looked at me and said, what did you that for? I ran it under cold water for 15 minutes and still a nasty blister formed on the tip of my finger. I now feel like I have a little kitty paw pad on my finger.... it's ok, go ahead and laugh, I am!
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread