+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6753Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

MRD

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Um, I'll be gone on Fri., better have them delivered to Unk instead. He's cleaned military toilets, he's more experienced.

Lois,
    actually I've seen some nasty restrooms that were men's and some that were women's. I think it just depends. (no pun intended. )
    We were out some weeks ago and I waited FOREVER for the ladies room. Only 1 bathroom, no stalls, just the one. A man came out of the men's room and gestured to me and it. I went in there and was surprised at how clean it was.
    But I worked once for 2 men and the men's bathroom was DISGUSTING. As I was the ONLY female, the ladies room was spotless.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I hate to dust (as the dust bunnies in my apartment could attest to before I moved ) and I do NOT iron! Throw them babies back in the dryer to get out any wrinkles and I'm good to go!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I posted sometime back that i detest ironing, i still do.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Merry Christmas.

I am gettig around without the crutches!! I have to be very careful not to 'roll' the foot, but I wear my little boot shoe and am so happy.
    that stupid pain is still there, but has diminished enough not to need the pain pill (must be a nerve that got aggravated).

but I'm so happy - I may even make the green bean cassarole

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2733300;
    I hate to dust (as the dust bunnies in my apartment could attest to before I moved ) and I do NOT iron! Throw them babies back in the dryer to get out any wrinkles and I'm good to go!
    A kindred spirit! I have never dusted in my life and I only iron if I'm sewing. I know that dryer trick, too. Laundry, dishes, bathrooms, I don't mind. Merry Christmas everyone!
    Count your blessings!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2733300;
    I'm so glad to know that there are two of us. I don't iron either. I now read tags VERY carefully before buying. If it says iron, it stays at the store.

I did dust before we put up the Christmas decorations, but apparantly it had been a while since the last dusting. Our family room is very, very dark. I like that, you can't see the dust!

For your entertainment pleasure this evening, my latest klutzy move:

The perfect ending to a perfect day and let me preface this by saying that the ONLY alcohol I had was a single mimosa VERY early this morning. It's now after 9 so that was approximately 12 hours ago and I've also had a nap since then. The only explaination for the following is that I must be on a cookie high.

I was walking into the kitchen when I dropped my diet coke and spilled it on the carpet (I was inches from being on the linolium-thank god for that dark family room, maybe you won't see the stain on the carpet). I then got that cleaned up (thank goodness Waldo likes ice cubes) and took the dogs out. It had rained, but it was dark and I didn't know. I sat in the lawn chair and immediately stood up as my bottom was soaked and cold. My new slippers also got soaked from standing on the wet patio. I swear it was dark, I couldn't see. When did it rain? I had no idea.

I go inside to change my pajamas and accidentally step in the laundry basket while trying to get my leg out of the pants. I lurched into my husband's dresser spilling an assortment of coins, nails and screws and other crap he takes out of his pockets and puts on the dresser top where they never get moved again. (where is the klutz smilie?)

I figure it's now time for me to go to bed before I inflict more damage.

Merry Christmas and good night!!!!!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2733333;
    I posted sometime back that i detest ironing, i still do.
    Oh, so do I. I iron as little as possible.

CCL

myrosiedog - you should have had a camera following you around for that home video show. Oh my.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Speaking of cleaning - we had to do that today. I dust and vacuum and Mike does the sweeping and mopping. we even washed the slip covers from the sofas and the throws (blankets). I always complain about "cleaning" when it's not much that I have to actually do! I don't mind laundry at all - but detest doing toilets or sweeping/mopping! I complain but I love when it's done!!!! -smells that pinesol smell-

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;2733392;
    Merry Christmas.

I am gettig around without the crutches!! I have to be very careful not to 'roll' the foot, but I wear my little boot shoe and am so happy.
    that stupid pain is still there, but has diminished enough not to need the pain pill (must be a nerve that got aggravated).

but I'm so happy - I may even make the green bean cassarole
    My dad had surgery on his foot before Thanksgiving and he's also in a boot shoe. I think he is "down" until January and even then he might need to wear the boot. I have been meaning to ask you about your foot as I've seen the picture and know you've mentioned it in the Christmas 2007 thread. He hates not being able to be his old self - up and around - and was very surprised that it's been taking him this long to recuperate from the surgery. Glad you are doing better!!

+ Reply to Thread