+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5671Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

MRD

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

You've all got a deal. Now send me your addresses so I can mail my laundry. Can you ship the toilets to SC????

I don't know why I hate laundry. Mostly the folding and putting away. It's not the actual putting it in the washer and then the dryer. That's the easy part. But the separating before hand and the handwashing the VERY few things that need that, etc. And this can't go in the dryer, etc. UGH!

Somehow cleaning the kitchen and bathrooms is very satisfying to me and the task is something I semi-enjoy. Not that I really enjoying cleaning at all. But doing those chores is one of the things I can do fairly quickly, so I guess it's instant gratification where as laundry is NOT.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Laundry doesn't bother me at all. Something about pulling the clean clothes out of the dryer smelling so good makes me think I got something accomplished that day. Dishes are THE WORST...all those pots and pans that won't fit in my dishwasher.

MRD

I don't mind doing the dishes either. Something about handwashing them kind of relaxes me. Only if I don't have a monster pile to do. But most fit in the dishwasher.

I used to work for a doctor and everyone took turns hand washing the instruments and then loading the sterilizer. I was the only one that really didn't mind that job. When it was my turn, I didn't have to clean exam rooms, just wash instruments. It was the most relaxing part of my day.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I like doing laundry, hate doing dishes, and would rather do anything else than cleaning bathrooms. t\

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2733067;
    You've all got a deal. Now send me your addresses so I can mail my laundry. Can you ship the toilets to SC????
    Expect a UPS delivery, HAZ-MAT team and EPA representative on Friday.

Please sign me up for the Will do laundry list. You can have my dishes. I don't have a dishwasher (and daughter is away at college).
    I like the sorting before and separating after - dryer or not. I also like to hang clothes outside. I fold, too, but that whole "putting them away part" always seems to escape me.

I'll do dishes. By the way Newfherder - I've contacted people I know on a HAZ MAT team and they have agreed to wear BRIGHT RED when the toilets are delivered.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Man, just when I thought I was done wrapping gifts, my mom calls me and tells me she has two more I have to wrap later tonight. And since I am such a perfectionist when it comes to wrapping gifts, it takes about 10-15 minutes for each packages. Darn me
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Cleaning restrooms? If I had a nickel for every restroom I've cleaned I'd be filthy rich. Being in the restaurant business for 30+ years I've cleaned my share. When I was 18 I lived with my brother at Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point, NC. We had a cleaning business cleaning base housing when the guys shipped out. We also had a few businesses in town we cleaned. If we needed to hustle more money we would go around to service stations and offer to clean their restrooms for $1.50 each. Ah, the good old days.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

I heard that the ladies rest rooms were always filthier than the mens rest rooms... Is that true? (If the pigs I work with are any indication, I'd say that probably is the case!)

I'd rather do dishes and laundry than cleaning one toilet...any takers?

+ Reply to Thread