+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 2418 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516561065061006 ... LastLast
Like Tree5650Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    Funny story roses! I don't know which part I find funnier : the persnickity old hens or you as a hippie!
    Oh yes, I was quite the flower child. I have some old pictures of me that look like I'm right out of central casting for a Woodstock movie.
    Growing up, my grandmother had chickens. We lived with her for a short while and I won't even tell the stories of what us kids did to those poor chickens. We weren't cruel but let's just say chickens don't like pretending to be babies or dressing up. My arms were always pecked up by the chickens or full of scratches from the cats. The cats were actually a little more cooperative, believe it or not. I have a picture somewhere of me holding one in baby clothes.
    You are so adorable. It never crossed my mind to dress up Mrs. Vogel's chickens. That is too cute, and I can imagine what you looked like with your little arms all pecked up.

Hmm, it would seem I need to check out our new Big Lots store. I've been in Tuesday Morning, but I've never bought anything there.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by roseskid View Post
    Oh yes, I was quite the flower child. I have some old pictures of me that look like I'm right out of central casting for a Woodstock movie.

Ahh, I was born too late. But I got to live vicariously through my two older brothers who graduated from high school in the mid 60's. One went to college and became a hippie protestor and the other joined the Air Force.

Our house was very strange during those years. My father was always trying to make my brother get a haircut and they were always arguing politics. I was so little, I just wanted my brother around and couldn't understand why he and my dad were always fighting. Not until much later anyway.

I got to see Haight/Ashbury in San Francisco this year in May. Unfortunately I was only 7 years old when the summer of love started. Like I said, I was born much too late!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

FORT Regular

Dollar Stores

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    nlmcp - I love Kohl's store. We have one here, too. Love their jewelry department.
    I have a Kohls store just around the corner from me and I also love it especially the Jewlery dept.
    The problem is it is too convient.

MRD
    We get the Kohl's commercials, but we have no Kohl's within a 2 hour drive of us. I wish we did. I would love to check it out.

A new Walmart supercenter with liquor store and gas station opened 2 miles from us last week. Previously we had to drive about 10 miles to the next town over. I avoid Walmart like the plague, but for some reason we have found reasons to go to the new one just about ever other day since it opened 2 weeks ago. And its very nice inside. I was impressed. Even the bathrooms were clean. That won't last long. And neither will my tolerance for the store. I am sure I will be back to avoiding it very soon.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I love Kohls. They have awesome clearence sales. And most of the time when you check out theres another discount. I bought two shirts that were normally $36 marked down to $18. I debated about it and decided to get both. Checked out and they were marked down to $9.

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf View Post
    Checked out and they were marked down to $9.
    I love Kohls. The yellow sticker sale items are 50% off their lowest marked price. The red sticker items are the actual sale price.

Premium Member
    I love Kohl's, especially their Grassroots skin care line.

We have a brand new Target store opening up this month about 20 miles from here. Can't wait!
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

i love Tar-jay!!

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    We have a brand new Target store opening up this month about 20 miles from here. Can't wait!
    Is it a super Target? (TarJay, for schmoo2) I like Super Target much better than Super Walmart. Problem is, Walmart is four miles away and TarJay is about twenty or so, right through crazy Memphis traffic.

+ Reply to Thread